Zune croo, i've got a ? for you

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by SeanJhn9, Feb 19, 2008.

1. SeanJhn9

SeanJhn9 Active Member

whats up people, i've got a zune and want to hook it up to my car, but dont want to do the shitty fm transmitter

my question is: do they make a or is there any way of making a cable that hooks up to your stock headunit or an aftermarket one like they do for the ipod? i've seen the monster one on the zune website, but my stock stereo doesnt have a jack to plug it in...i was thinking of buying the ipod one for the mitsu car (i have a mitsu) and buying an extra sync cable for the zune and splice into the the ipod cable so instead of hooking up to the ipod, it'll hook up to the zune. Do you guys think this will work?

2. haga41

haga41 OT Supporter

Good question, I just bought that shitty Zune FM transmitter and hate it.

3. SeanJhn9

SeanJhn9 Active Member

anybody?

4. cmsurfer

cmsurfer ºllllllº

I got this for my Jeep.

http://www.quadratec.com/products/96080_96.htm

I'm sure you can find similar ones, but it's nothing more than a hard wired FM modulator.

I hid everything behind the dash and put the switch next to the console. You set it to one of the preset stations and when you flip the switch, it shuts off the FM signal.

5. Sephiroth13

Sephiroth13 Beginning of the End

uhh I have a tape adapter for my mp3 players they work just fine. I've only owned one fm transmitter and it has sucked balls, it was a belkin, thought it would be better, but i was wrong.

I have a zune as well.