GUN Zombie attack!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by THT, Oct 19, 2006.

1. THT

THT The easy way is always mined

What do you reach for (and it should be in your arsenal...not the mini-gun you cream yourself over at night)? Considering that you have two hands, you can either grab two handguns, one shotgun, or a rifle.

Seeing as I would have to choose between a 9mm USPc and a RRA midlength A4, I'd have to grab the AR15 w/ coupled 30rd mags, loaded with newly-manufactured Black Hills 68gr BTHP.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2006
  2. Aequitas

Aequitas If it keeps on raining, levee's going to break.

Saiga 12 with my AK on my back and my glock on my hip.

3. puppeteer107

puppeteer107 Be mine, sister salvation

AR-15 since it's my only gun until the 28th :hs:

4. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I would grab one of my AK's probably the SAR2, and the P99 in .40 if I'm fighting them off at the house, if I'm bugging out my underfolder, p99 .40 and glock30, and possibly the tigr.

5. BigBadJohn

BigBadJohn Pay-back time OT Supporter

Well, if it was a couple that broke into the house most probably my 870 shotty and my 2 X 25 round belts hung over my chest.

If it was for shooting from a rooftop or if they couldnt run like in the older movies, then Id go for my AR

And for close up action Id have to say a handgun. All I have to choose from that area right now would be my CZ52, but with it being 7.62x25 it would probably be enough to bring them back from the dead.

6. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

x25 is more then adequate. I'de be confident with even 9mm, I'de take 9mm AR carbine but I'm not confident enough in its reliability been ok at the range but I haven't done any torture testing on it always clean it when I get home I need to see how long it can go shooting wolf before it malfuctions. Atleast with my AK's I know that wont be a problem.

7. Artyboy

Artyboy Necessity is the excuse for every infringement of

I'd be hard pressed to decide between my SKS-M and my AK. The SKS is lighter, mag changes are easier and it's got a folding stock which I like. I just haven't put enough rounds through it to really prove it's reliability. I've put at least 1000 rounds through my AK and it's only had one hiccup (light primer strike). My handgun of choice would be my SigPro. I still need to get a drop leg holster for it.

8. 993kgt

993kgt building an airplane whee

i got to thinking about this, and i realized that if I had to get up and go with the AR, I couldn't carry many magazines. I got a vest packed with 30rders, some hollow point, some steel core, some regular, and of course a pocket for the secondary weapon and its corresponding mags, and a pair of handcuffs with about 30-40zipties.

if i had to get up and go, i could do so pretty quickly now

will i ever have to? probably not

9. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Grab some of the Nam era 5.56 bandoliers can hold a fair ammount of extra ammo. There real handy range trips when your hauling out alot of guns and dont want to have to bring a billion mags.
    [​IMG]

10. SnakeEater

SnakeEater OT Supporter

M4gery and C15 pistol.Same mags,same ammo.

11. Gimik

Gimik New Member

well, if it were RIGHT now, I'd be screwed. I'd end up taking my USPf and c and the 6 extra mags. The only other ammo I have really is 100 bird shot 12g :(

12. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

the old trust knife on the hit for if stuff gets really ugly, the AK for intermediate range stuff, the S&W .357 (guess I should get a couple speed-loaders for it) on my hip for closer stuff.

13. Artyboy

Artyboy Necessity is the excuse for every infringement of

My BOB is easier to get to than my SKS. My Sig is on my hip where it should be but I'd have to grab my BOB on the way out then go to the garage and take my SKS out of the safe. The BOB sits next to the coat rack right by the front door.

14. Aequitas

Aequitas If it keeps on raining, levee's going to break.

If I was somewhere stationary and protected I'd take my Savage 93 with me, just got the scope mounted on it today and it'd be fun to sight it in.

15. vettefan52

vettefan52 Guest

id take my 33 loaded mags and ak. mags would be in a bag of course, and yes i can carry the bag... barring it doesnt rip apart.