SRS Zoloft side effects

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by sp0rk in the ear, Jan 14, 2007.

1. sp0rk in the ear

sp0rk in the ear New Member

I've been on zoloft for almost 2 weeks now and it really seems to be helping. I feel better in so many ways. I have more energy, my anxiety problems are totally under control, I don't feel shitty all the time, and my attitude is a lot more positive. I know this is a fast response to the drug and all, but my point is I really like it so far. However, I attempted to have sex last night, only to find that my bits and pieces were a little uh...unresponsive :hs:.

It was a pretty embarrassing ordeal. Has anyone else ever experienced this side-effect with zoloft before? It sucks because I really think this drug is working for me. I'm not supposed to see my doctor for another few weeks. Is there a way around this or will I have to try something else? Fuck...

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I was lucky and never experiencd any weird sexual side effects when I was on it. But I've heard anti-depressants can really affect guys....I'm not sure what to tell you. You have only been on it a short time so the side effects could subside.

3. FredricaBimmel

FredricaBimmel Great big fat person

It has had a severe affect on me in that regard as well. It really sucks.

4. sp0rk in the ear

sp0rk in the ear New Member

Yeah and it's kind of embarrassing to be like, "I'm sorry...it's this... anti-depressant I'm on..." She was like "...what?":doh: