Zero 7

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by ggr12, May 13, 2004.

1. ggr12

ggr12 . OT Supporter

Anyone listen to them? Ive only heard one of their CDs, some rather different music but in a good way. oh yeah goin to see em sat in ATL, should be pretty sweet.

2. Discrepancy

Discrepancy Guest

Zero 7 owns me. I have both albums. Great chillout.

3. Lord Quas

Lord Quas New Member

I only have Simple Things and their Another Late Night compilation, which is fucking phenomenal.

Cinematic Orchestra, Slum Village, AND Serge Gainsbourg on a single CD. You can't miss with that.

4. gthesob

gthesob the fun machine took a shit and died OT Supporter

I have Simple Things, it's pretty good. I don't have the new one yet.

5. SKMbeat

SKMbeat Guest

I bought Simple Things today,but I had to return it because the white CD-cover was very dirty and the store had the nerve to sell it to me.
    Maybe tomorrow I get a clean one,because the band and their music are smooth and groovy.

6. giovannii

giovannii Death

They currently are on of my favorites. I have: When it Falls, Simple Things, and Simple Things: Remixes. They are all great. If anyone has listened to Another Great Night let me know how it compairs to Simple Things.

7. Lord Quas

Lord Quas New Member

It's hard to compare the two. Their Another Late Night set has a little bit more of an edge than Simple Things, but it's still very enjoyable. Those Another Late Night mixes are all pretty good though...I have one by Fila Brazilia, and it's also very good.

8. mimsie

mimsie Guest

Zero7 rocks my socks. Thumbs up to NPR for introducing me to them (yup, National Public Radio, go figure). I think I am going to get When it Falls tonight on iTunes.

9. hondaluva

hondaluva likes free hugs...

I'm sampiling a couple of songs of When It Falls off of cdnow, and I have to say this is some pretty good chillout. I prefer the likes of Bent in this genre, but I wouldn't mind listening to the rest of this album.

10. ImAcracker

ImAcracker Fuck Censorship of any kind.

Zero 7 fan here. :)