Z-PC = :thumbsup:

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by IslanderOffRoad, Nov 7, 2005.

1. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

The first time I used Z-PC on my Mustang, I didn't notice a huge result. It didn't seem to do much more than Z5 does for the car.

Today, I detailed my dad's 03 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I was supposed to just "wash" it, but the paint had alot of tar and road grime on it, no wax, and a big long scratch in one side of the car. So I went to work making it look new again.

Claybar did an awesome job getting the tar and stuff off, but I still had the scratch left.

Z-PC took it out with minimal effort. I was truly amazed that a product could take out a scratch as bad as this one was with minimal effort.

Z-PC won't make a difference for those of us who religiously wash and polish our cars, but if you run a detail business and need to clean up a customer's car that hasn't been well cared for, or pick up a used vehicle with some paint damage, it's a great investment.

Finished that one up with a coat of Z2... got some nice pop from the detail.

Pics of the Jeep later when my digital camera batteries recharge.

I also did my Mom's G35 with Z5 and Z2... I was even more amazed at what Zaino did on this car than the Jeep... the silver was looking pretty dull, now it looks incredibly wet.

2. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

Pics of the Jeep

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]