SRS Yup.. more shit with the GF

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Kindbudz, Mar 29, 2005.

1. Kindbudz

Kindbudz Who wants to get mind-fucked?

Just an honest question... a girl you've been very serious with for 4 years cheated on you in the past and just admitted that, with a load of shit about her past coming out as well do you dump her or give her a second chance?

in my case, i gave her a second chance only with the found assurance in her that she would be 100 percent honest from here on out

tonight she went out to a renound shitty town and drinks with her friends... and is claiming to stay there over night while seemingly avoiding contact

what the fuck do i do.. it might be better to move on after all this, but i wouldn't ever be able to have rest in the idea of her and i being with other people

FUCK!

2. Juvenall

Juvenall What Would Juvie Do?

Really man, don't waste your time.

First, if she's willing to cheat on you, it's clear she's not that into the relationship to begin with. While she may feel guilty about it now, it wasn't enough to stop her in the first place.

Second, and this is the big on, with that over your head, the relationsip is just going to go downhill in a never ending twist of mistrust. The time you spend with her now will be nothing more then forced smiles and a lot of stress that you really should not have to deal with.

It's hard dude, trust me. I was in a relationship JUST like yours and I put up with it all for another year. In the end, that was one of the worst periods of my entire life. I would have give just about anything to have gone back and ended it when it all started.

3. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Dear pal: WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

Take it to the Vaginarium.

Or come back when you crapped your pants lying in bed cause you were too depressed to get up and walk to the bathroom.

4. Ranger-AO

Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

5. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Girls like guys with forks in their penises. So stick on in it. Hard. Use a condom, though dude. WRAP IT UP! WOO WOO!

</appropriate thread response>

6. OldSchoolSupra

OldSchoolSupra What's the retail on one of those?

Same shit here man, me and my girl were together for 4 years.

Unfortunately they don't change, get your shit and get outta there, or throw her ass out. It sucks, but she will not change. chances are there are more than she's told you.

7. johan

johan Active Member

Uh huh. Staying over with a girlfriend, huh? Why? You two have a fight? You don't mention any fight.

Face it. This relationship is DONE DONE DONE.
    If you're still hanging on because of the 4 year (big) investment...don't. Forget it. Write it off as a learning experience.

Don't make her keep shoving your nose in it before you realize what's going on. If you can't bring yourself to terminate this abomination, then here's a thought, offer to pick her up the next morning from her "girlfriend's" house.

Hopefully she at least used a condom. It'd be nasty if she gave you an STD as a going away present.

8. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

You see this is where you go wrong ' i gave her a second chance ' , basically you are teling her , 'hey its ok to cheat on me, i will take you back afterwards anyway'

This is a very WRONG signal to give. And that's why you are suffering so badly now, because she will continue to cheat on you and you basically legalised her actions by taking her back.

Basically she is a liar, and you don't want a person like that in your life. Therefore , end the relationship and go get yourself another girl to spend your life who is worth it and trustworthy.

9. Kindbudz

Kindbudz Who wants to get mind-fucked?

the only development to consider over the past few days is that she in fact... actually gave me a 100% correct allaby for what happened that night with her friends and this e-mail, it's kinda long but it strikes me as something to consider. sorry no cliff notes, read if you have some time and thoughts.

hi
    =( im sorry. you say you dont know why you didnt just walk out and break up with me...i guess i dont know either...the only thing i know for sure as to why were still together is that we have true love...i love you and i know you love me. thats amazing that you could have an internship in california. you deserve an awsome life with someone you love and someone that makes you happy. i want so badly for that to be me. i would do anything for it to be me. i want what we used to have. i remember when we were first going out i went over to your house, i think it was katrinas bday, but we ate dinner with your family and after dinner we went into your room and you played your guitar and i was so impressed. you played say it aint so and nirvana and you were wearing that light blue button up shirt and i remember everything about you from that night. i remember looking at you and my heart would just swell. i knew and saw so clearly all the reasons i was falling in love with you. you were so sweet, you looked at me and your eyes cut right through me and saw into my soul...just looking at you was overwhelming. and then on top of all that i saw how honest and smart and kind you were and i had never known anyone like you before. there is no one like you in the world. i will NEVER find anyone as good as you as long as i live. no matter what happens, even if you leave me, like i deserve, i will go to my grave knowing i lost the love of my life. and that fucking hurts. of all the things i've messed up, all the mistakes i've made, all the prices i've paid..nothing even comes close to that. things were so perfect. i remember another time i walked to your house and it was a school night and you were a senior and we sat on your bed in your room and i was trying to do your econ homework and you said isn't it funny that someday were gonna look back on this moment and want it back...you probably dont remember that but it stuck with me, and sure enough i would give everything i own to back in that moment. i wasn't sad then, i wasn't tempted by anything, i didn't feel lonely, my friends (or lack there of) didnt get me down at all. if im ever able to have that again im going to treasure it like its the most valuable thing in the world, because it is. im such a fucking idiot. drugs dont bring happiness, partying with "friends" doesn't bring satisfaction...its all instant gratification to an emptyness that never gets filled. i dont want any of that, i want love i want trust, i want it so bad it physically hurts right now. colin im soo sorry, god im so sorry. i had it, too. i just didnt realize what matters, what to hang on to, and now im paying the price. im sorry i cant get out how i feel on the phone, im not trying to be indifferent. i pray for your forgiveness, but more than that i wish i could take all of your pain away, i would take all of the pain you feel in this moment and live with it the rest of my life as long as it was gone from you.
    i love you.

:dunno:

10. Pimpolo

Pimpolo New Member

"True love" does not consist of her screwing other guys. Get out now before you get hurt worse. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

11. johan

johan Active Member

Well. That was a very powerful letter to her. This must be really very difficult for you.

I suspect you really want to believe that "100% correct allaby [sic]", even though you know what we here think of it. I also suspect that, deep down, you feel the same about that alibi.

I'm sorry this is so rough for you.

I could give you some advice, but right now, I think you just need support, and I'm pretty sure you'll just have to go through the steps all the way to the gory end.

Just remember there's someone here (usually) when you need to vent. And hey, nothing's for sure. There's a chance this is all innocent misunderstanding.

Just keep going down the path you've set yourself on and see it through to the end. Knowing is better than wondering.

12. punkerjim

punkerjim Guest

usually any cheating is a relationship ender... if you stay with the person you'll constantly be thinking they're doing it again

dump her and remember the good times you had before she fucked it up