Yuck!

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Bruised Lee, Nov 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruised Lee

Bruised Lee John Kune Do, puncher of faces

i saw a girl stright out of fragial frame at the gyme today doing cardio and then sit ups.

if and when you guys see this, do you guys feel obligated at all to go over and help them some how? like maybe yell at them for their own good? i wanted to ask her WTF she was doing doing the eliptical and hand her a sandwhich. the funny part is that she was with a fat friend work out partner. i wonder if her fat friend wanted to be sickly gross skinny like her too. maybe i should have just walked by and said "nice collar bones"

i also see this really tall middle eastern guy working out over here thats about 6 foot tall and i'm guessing 115 pounds. i swear his calves are as thick as my wrists. its cool that he's working out, but man, he goes for way too much weight. i want to ask him if he is eating at all, because i suspect that he needs to eat more.

then there was a guy today in a pink polo shirt with collar popped does cable tri extensions with about 95 pounds with a ROM of about 3 or 4 inches. wtf

man some people over here need help, but i'm sure they wouldn't listen to me.

2. dirtysouthboy

dirtysouthboy New Member

there is a girl at my gym that is prob 5'5, 85 lbs and she works out so fucking hard. Her legs are about as big as my forearms. There isn't much you can do for people like that. I've thought about saying something to them but usually the really bad ones have some serious fucking head problems.

3. jonno

jonno New Member

so sad..

4. onslaught61

onslaught61 OT Supporter

yea its scary especially when they wear skin tight clothes that bring out their ribs and stuff. god this lady freaks me out, her tits are smaller than mine..

5. FlameBox

FlameBox ΊΧΘΥΣ

This is one reason gym for home would kick ass.

6. AznRyda

AznRyda キモかわいい!

I know a girl at my gym just like that. But I think she just wants to be more fit, not trying to lose weight. :o

How hard she tries turns me on.

7. dirtysouthboy

dirtysouthboy New Member

This girl tries so hard that its sick. She will do the seated ab machine for like 50 reps and it seems like she is going to fuckign die, literally. She looks so frail and malnourished, god its so nasty.

8. pt

pt New Member

9. Bruised Lee

Bruised Lee John Kune Do, puncher of faces

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.