FRK ...your thoughts on a gangbang...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by curious_jane, Oct 12, 2007.

1. curious_jane

curious_jane New Member

Okay so recently I almost got ambushed into what would have been a crazy gangbang. The important details include lots of alcohol, and 5 big black men, each equipped with yes, you've guessed it, a massive piece of man power that makes me shiver at the thought. :bowdown:

Now I saw this play out in the mind of a friend (one of the big black guys) upon being informed of the plans for the evening. To be sure I wasnt getting overexcited at the idea, I called a close friend. After giving him all the details, he confirmed my suspicions, then began to sadistically laugh like it was some kind of genius plot, masterfully planned out :)dunno: I'm lost here since I totally saw right through it. boys are dumb).

My thing here is this, I was surprisingly (extremely) intrigued by this concept of being surrounded by a bunch of cocks. Any way I imagined it (and boy did I ever), it just seemed yummier and yummier. part of me was like "goin' to a gangbang! fucking right!:hsd:". But then I got all worried that something bad may happen. I was seriously paranoid that someone may get a little too excited and I'll die of suffocation by ball sack. :eek3: It was some kind of rude awakening and I made myself unavailable for the night.

what are your thoughts, those of you who have done it? or want to? I want to do it but I'm not sure what to think.

:x:

2. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

My first thought is something about this post is odd. My next thought is that you're questioning if being drunk and having 5 strangers might be dangerous?

3. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

i'm not a fan of drugs or alcohol with risky sexual activities. if you need booze to do something then maybe you shouldn'e be doing it.

4. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

hmmm... that is something that is in my fantasies for sure. I started giggling and getting all excited when I read your first paragraph, but then was disappointed when I heard you didn't follow through. But to be honest, I'd probably be on the same page as you. It may be fun to think about, but reality is something totally different than fantasy. I'd never go through with it either. Though not for fear of being suffocated by balls... that would be something that would never occur to me. LOL that made me laugh. You have a vivid imagination.

5. Phantom Empress

I fi were to do it, IN REAL LIFE> I would have to trust all parties involved. Soemthing like that has several openings for BAD BAD things to happen. I don't trust more that 2 people on this earth so it makes what I WOULD probably enjoy in fantasy to an imposibility.

6. curious_jane

curious_jane New Member

It wasnt me that thought I needed to be drunk to do something. remember I was a puppet in this plan. and of course I thought about the possibility of danger. Hence the not going...
    but had it been presented to me in a better way (although I'm completely lost on how to properly invite someone to be the ringleader of your gangbang), I may have gone... just the situation was clearly a little skewed and not the best plan safety wise.

7. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

:werd:

and if you are worried/scared about something bad happening, then that's pretty much a no go for me :o

8. Phantom Empress

I see what you mean, but still, again, if someone seems to think that gettign you plastered first is what you need to put you in that kind of situation then it seems like a BAD BAD idea.

Mind you, I LOVE and fantasize onthe idea of a gangbang. Yummy cocks everywhere, wanting to plow into my holes and use me :clit: but I t has to be on my terms. that situation just sounded SOOOOOO bad honey.

9. luvstar99

luvstar99 OT Supporter

sounds hot but i think you made the right decision by not following through. five guys and alcohol, you never know what can happen if the situation gets out of hand.

10. razi

razi New Member

five guys you don't know, with alcohol, sounds like a bad idea. tell whomever thought of it they need to work on their approach.

11. adrenalin112

adrenalin112 New Member

sounds like a parody of a main forum topic "5 black dudes" :rofl:

but anyways... doesnt sound like youre ready for it...
    maybe some baby steps on the way to the gangbang... maybe have a 2on1 if you havent already.

12. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

troll thread?

13. ptwiggens

ptwiggens New Member

There is no way this is real...

14. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

I probably would have done it.

I've stated many times that I think gangbangs are awesome. More cocks, more men, more manliness... FTMFW :drool:

But of course, it depends a lot on how it felt at the time. It's all about those unspoken things and how you feel. If I'd felt unsafe, I would probably have called it quits, or taken just one or two guys. But if I'd felt safe enough, and managed to establish some ground rules (condoms, etc.), I definitely would've done it, especially if drunk, when my willpower seems to melt away... I've been pretty gangbang-starved lately, and let's be real, I would probably jump at the chance.

To those who say, if you have to be drunk to do something you shouldn't do it, I disagree. Obviously, it all depends on HOW drunk you are, context, etc. but I think sometimes we're too shy or afraid to do things that we really want to do, and we need a little "boost" for our courage. There are things I did while drunk that I probably wouldn't have done sober, but I very rarely have regretted them... And then I repeated them sober, and they felt even better. :bigthumb:

Anyway, bottomline: if a friend of mine, who I trusted, invited me to get drunk and fuck 5 big black men, I would run there so fast you'd only see a cloud of smoke and a vanishing dot on the horizon like in a Roadrunner cartoon.

15. thisgsx

thisgsx New Member

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

16. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

idk that shit can be dangerous there are alot of diseases out there i wouldnt do it but thats just me :dunno: i guess if u trust all the people and know that ul b ok then go for it but alcohol and sex with 5 random guys is just :ugh: :wtf: :ugh: :wtf:

17. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Yep.... we are all about safety here. But heck, if you could find a group of guys that you felt safe with and that you knew would agree to play nice... why the heck not?
    I don't think I know that many guys I'd trust that well though.

18. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

I did point out I would insist on condoms, of course... If I felt somehow unsafe I would absolutely not do it... But if I can I will!

19. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

I agree with everyone else
    Start with guys you know, set rules/terms (condoms, location of where it will happen, no alcohol, etc), and start with a small # then work up (2-on-1, 3-on-1, etc)

20. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

I'd be down. Sounds like fun.

21. kiri

kiri New Member

i could go either way on the booze issue, but doing it with strangers seems very scary... even if people i knew were drunk i would still trust them, but with strangers you never know, they might not care if they hurt you.

on the flip side, i could never choose any of my friends that i know and trust to gang bang me :rofl: they'd be like wat :hsugh:

so i guess i won't be participating in a gang bang anytime soon :o

22. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

The way I look at it is, if people I trust trust them, even though they're strangers, I can trust them.

23. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

that's what i'm thinking.

24. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

Who cares? It's led to interesting discussion.

25. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

Just re: alcohol, I don't see the harm in boozing before you do it just to loosen tensions, as long as you plan/agree to everything beforehand while you're sober.