Your opinions please.. ?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hayte997, Feb 25, 2005.

1. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

OK here's the story.. I met a girl about 2 months ago. We went out every weekend for a month, we made out, etc but were never really officially BF/GF. We "talked" for a month. Well, sometime within that month she started dating another guy aswell. Well, after that month I decided I really did like her and asked her to be officially BF/GF. About 10 days after it was official I hear she's still dating this other guy.. (I never knew she was dating him in the first place otherwise I'd never would have asked her to be my GF, I don't believe in dating multiple people, though I realize most people do.) So naturally I'm raging pissed cause I think cheating is a low thing to do, I invite her over and tell her I know what's going on.. She started crying and saying she's sorry and he just kinda rolled over into our relationship and she just never really broke it off with him and saying she wants to be with me, she really feels a strong connection, is falling in love, etc. So I tell her I need time to think and to go home. The next day she calls and says she's never gonna see that other guy again.. So, that was two weeks ago and I'm still with her. All of my friends are asking if she's "the one" then they so "NO, so just forget about her and find someone else." But it's not that easy, you know?
    The way I see it is, she was dating both of us (neither were official) then she realized she really likes me and we become official and she just never really told the other guy off. :nono:

I'm confused as to what to do. When I see her she seems to really be falling in love with me, and she always calls to say hi and see how I am, etc.

Opinions?

2. Dogz

Dogz interior crocodile moderator

:werd:

3. eisenflower

eisenflower ..□ □ □ □ I

Forget about that bitch, she's a whore. Be thankful she showed her true colors ahead of time before wasting time and emotion on her and her antics. Walk away and move onto the next.

4. Auream

Auream New Member

I couldn't agree more... is this really the type of person you want to be in a relationship with? There are plenty of fish in the sea.

5. Your uncertainity will only amplify over time. Who knows maybe she got dumped and you are the fall back guy.

6. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:werd:

7. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

Look......I wouldn't call it 'cheating'........I'd definitely try and work the situation out.

And, I'm not trying to assume....but I'm figuring by how it played out (according to your post), that this is a High School relationship? If that's the case...honestly, don't spend too much time thinking about all of this....just try and have fun...

8. Dogz

Dogz interior crocodile moderator

9. arsenal1015

arsenal1015 New Member

i agree that you shouldnt break it off with her yet. i mean people make mistakes, and its not fair for you to just dump her, especially if she has true feelings about you and you feel the same way.