SRS Your opinions on this Date rape story

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Fachh, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Fachh

Fachh New Member

About a year ago this girl and I had a friends with benefits situation.

One night she calls me around 4am telling me of some shitty events that occured.

She went out with a guy to dinner and after dinner the guy took her to his hotel. She didn't want to but was too scared to say no as he intimidated her. She said he tried to get her to suck his cock but she resisted so he ended up holding her down and just jacking off onto her. Afterwards he took her home.

She definetly acted different after this, was much less trusting but after a little pushing I convinced her to see a counsellor. However she refused to press charges.

After reading the thread made by xpdnc I started wondering if she was telling the truth...at the time I believed her 100% but looking back I am not so sure...was she just regretful of what happened and wanted me to comfort her?

what do you guys think?

2. Fachh

Fachh New Member

Also, we were not exclusive at the time...we just fooled around with eachother from time to time.

We however started dating exclusively about 6 months ago.

3. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

There's no way anyone here could know whether she was telling the truth or not.

4. Fachh

Fachh New Member

Just want some opinions

5. SQLee

SQLee The OTer That Cares™

Not enough details, there's really no telling.

Edit: But in my experience, everyone is capable of doing things that you would never think they'd do. This means that the kindest and most trustworthy person you know could stab you in the back. This is life.

6. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I hate troll threads like this, even if it was true a friends with benefits relationship means no emotional attachments. You couldn't possibly be emotionally attached and worry in a fwb even if she was your friend.

7. Fachh

Fachh New Member

how am I trolling?

whats fwb?

8. SQLee

SQLee The OTer That Cares™

FWB = Friends With Benefits

9. Fachh

Fachh New Member

what more details do you need

I can probably provide

10. kiri

kiri New Member

as a woman, i think i would feel waaay worse and have way longer-lasting psychological problems if i did something dishonest (like cheating) and lied about it. however, i am someone who has a hard time lying or hiding the truth. if i did something dishonest, i would HAVE to come clean about it, or it would torment me forever. i would also never lie about something as serious as rape just to get attention... that is pretty fucked up.

that being said, i think there are a lot of people (not just women) who would easily lie about these sorts of things to get attention/sympathy, without feeling remorse later. i knew kids in high school who would tell stories about crazy injuries they got just to get sympathy from people, when really they just hit their own head with a rock (i'm serious, this happened :ugh:). these people are fucked up, i think they are a minority, but they exist.

11. Fachh

Fachh New Member

well...maybe I was overanalyzing everything after reading the other thread by xpdncd...also we weren't exactly dating so it wasn't possible for her to cheat on me