your opinions on damaged goods

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Kev07, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

just curious, cause one of the girls i'm flingin with is damaged goods and just want to see past experiences related to it and thoughts

cliffs on girl: got hurt by exs and all that typical spaz

stuff that i find funny(in an annoying way):
    she is moody as fuck
    pretends not to care, even justifies it by saying "i dont want to care, it takes too much effort"
    says we're just fwb but gets angry if i dont cuddle and leave after sex
    YET, she cries to you, gets mad at you, does a whole bunch of shit that indicates there is most definetely a lot of care

that's the part that i find funniest, where she says she doesnt want to care but it shows through her actions that she cares way more than she lets herself believe

what are your experiences? note: i'm not asking for advice ( at least not in the form of direct advice)

2. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Run. Run and Dont Look Back

3. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

that would be too easy

and anyways, i can handle a fling, she's moving away in a month anyways

4. teep

teep New Member

sounds pretty typical to me. everyone has some sort of baggage she just seems like one of the more guarded ones. wouldn't classify as damaged goods. :dunno:

it's just a giant headache. personally i'd just ride it out for the sex and let the "relationship" run it's course. this girl that i dated this summer was the same exact way. "i don't care, it takes too much effort." "i need my independence and my own space." she eventually ended it because i didn't call her or care enough. stupid me in thinking she actually meant was she said.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

My experience is that if you continue to let her act like a spoiled child she will never learn :dunno:

6. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

she doesnt sound just damaged, she sounds crazy. if its just a fling and you feel like putting up with it for the sex until she moves away, then enjoy i guess

7. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Was she really hurt by exes... or is she just saying all that bullshit to elicit attention from you?

8. XxvODvxX

XxvODvxX New Member

I'd go with attention... And i don't think she is damaged goods.... I've dealt with daddy issues with multiple girls... If it's done in a month ride it out... literally... then move on...

9. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

nah i never let her talk of ex's run for longer than a few lines, so i dont know exactly what they did, just that they made her cry and hurt and all that shit

10. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Sounds like a lot of sorority chicks I used to know back in the day.

Seems like every fuck buddy I've had says they're not serious, don't care and all that. Then I find out they have strong feelings for me then get pissed when I don't want a more serious relationship. :dunno:

11. lauren

lauren Active Member

it's all perspective.

i dont think events should automatically disqualify someone, but rather their outlook and perspective.

in this particular case, she just seems like drama.

12. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

hit the nail on the spot, shes even in a sorority :rofl:

lauren: quite dramatic actually :rofl:

13. *RARA*

*RARA* New Member

WTF with all the comments. with someone who's been hurt in the past, you should show EMPATHY- she's like this cuz she's been hurt. Don't call her "damaged goods" WTF WTF WTF

If you can't see yourself being of benefit, leave. Don't hurt her anymore. Use her for sex then leave?ahhh
    no be with her if you like her and think you can help, be loyal, and supportive.

14. gkremian

gkremian New Member

... :rofl:

She's probably doing it for the attention, and if she isn't doing it for the attention then he can call her damaged goods.. and she entered into this friends with benefit relationship knowingly. It's not like she was deceived into believing that it was something it's not.

15. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

actually she was the one to talk to me first about not being serious so :rofl:

16. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

and, being hurt is one thing

but if you have feelings for someone but you're in denial and attentionwhore to get something out of it, i consider it damaged goods

17. *RARA*

*RARA* New Member

SO what? dude, she's been hurt in the part. OKAY, she doesn't want to be serious. sure. makes sense. she's trying to avoid pain.

whyd you post this anyway? either leave & pay no more attention to her or offer her support & understand where she's coming from. HEHE or third option- post this on a forum and laugh at her. hehehe cool ;)

18. Mystery Guest

Mystery Guest New Member

I think as you start to get older everyone is damagaged goods to some point. Whether it be failed mairrages, failed relationships, kids, abusive relationships, everyone has baggage.

19. PcH

PcH Guest

I'm personally so sick of people saying "oh I've had my heart broken" and they have all this bitterness because of an ex or some bullshit. GROW UP. It's all part of love and if you want to find your next partner well then good luck with that attitude :rofl:

20. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

You sound like you don't give half a shit about her. Find a girl you respect.

21. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

im looking :wtc:

22. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

that's what im saying

i always tell the girl, you know im not out to hurt you. to which she would respond with something like "you dont know that, how do you know if you'll hurt me or not, you act like you want to get hurt"

and i'll say something like:
    "well yeah i dont want to get hurt, but if i get hurt i get hurt, its a part of life, i like you and i'm not going to let the risk of getting hurt get in the way of enjoying your company"

and she'll say something like
    "you're crazy you've probably never been hurt before so you dont know what its like(ugh), i've had enough hurt already" :hsugh:

it went something like that, that conversation came up twice in ~1.5 months but i dont remember how it went exactly