Your opinion !

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BADASSADOR, Jan 28, 2005.

1. BADASSADOR

BADASSADOR New Member

Do you think it's wrong to ask a female how many sexual partners she has had?
    Normally it has just come up in conversation but with this new girl I'm with I can't really get on that subject but I'm dying to know.. I wonder if I should just come right out and ask her?

2. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

If you get to know hers, she gets to know yours.

The past is the past, I'd forget about it.

3. Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater New Member

As long as she doesn't have any STD's, her sexual history is none of your business. I wouldn't ask her if I were you.

4. jct_4628

jct_4628 New Member

if you cant let go of the idea, just come out and ask her. She will probably understand. Tell her you dont care because u love her and as long as shes clean its all good, but your just curious. Then be sure to return the favor. I think she will probably not care about telling you. IMO....but if you can go on without it, just forget it because you never know..it could cause a bad reaction from her

5. Neo22

Neo22 OT Supporter

Just make sure she's been tested since the last person she was with. Thats all you need to know.

6. punkerjim

punkerjim Guest

if you plan on sleeping with her, it's your business.

7. AngelsWing

AngelsWing New Member

Agreed. It's your right to know.

8. Muricane

Muricane Active Member

You probably don't want to know. :o

9. Nikolette

Nikolette New Member

You may have the right to know considering you will be sleeping with her but like Muricane said, you probably wouldn't want to know. I did this with my bf and I wish I never asked...I'm over it now, but it was a huge shock when he first told me. Make sure she's been tested or get tested together and that;s all that should matter to you. The past is the past so why not focus on the present and future =)

10. RyaN95i4

RyaN95i4 We are the boys from old Florida

Good rarely comes from that question.

11. cuz

cuz Guest

my bf recently asked me, we have been together for a little over a year now so i knew it was going to come eventually, but when it did it was really akward, i didnt want him to know, hes really pertective (in a good way though) but i just didnt get it, i know he has had a lot more than me, but i dont want to know, i dont get why he did. but either way i told him, pretty much just to avoid the fight that i could see coming. but i still dont know how many hes had, and i dont want to.

12. Spaulding Smails

Spaulding Smails Real Estate Guru

i don't want to know from my SO....I don't want her to know that my last two years of bachelordom was spent fucking everything i could find....

13. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

Agreed

Her past is your business if you're having a relationship, but, honestly, you dont' need to know. It's better to not know, expecially if it's beyond a certain point to where it bothers you.

So, i'd forget about it if i were you, dont' worry about it, cause she's with you now.