FRK your opinion please!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by thatshot2, Mar 5, 2007.

1. thatshot2

thatshot2 -:-

im not sure if this is the right section but i think it goes just fine...

so what do you OTers think of girls who have noticably uneven breasts?

2. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

This isn't OT, so yeah. wrong section. FS is completely seperate from OT :mamoru:

Go post this crap somewhere else.

BTW: all women have uneven breasts. So what do you I think of it? I know they are human ;)

3. thatshot2

i think this section suits it and it isnt crap..if you read it you would see that i said "noticably uneven" not just uneven. and yes i do know that all females are somewhat asymmetrical but i was wondering what others thought of NOTICABLY uneven. you cant really tell the average girl is uneven.

so dont post in here if you dont wanna read this "crap"

4. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

My ex-girlfriend had the most uneven breasts I'd ever seen. I actually didn't know that women were asymetrical like that until I took a good look at her. One was a 34D, the other was a small C. It was crazy.

God I miss her... :cry:

5. thatshot2

i've got her beat 34D (almost DD) and B..

6. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

Holy shit. Haha. She used to make fun that the small one was sad because it didn't get as much attention. :rofl:

7. BAM

BAM betterthanyou'er OT Supporter

pics? i really wouldnt care, its normal. if the woman has issues with it, then fuck it, implant time.

8. porsch1909

porsch1909 OT Supporter

My SO has pretty uneven breasts. I don't mind in the least bit.

But I recently read an article saying that there is a correlation between amount of asymetry and breast cancer.

I know if I tell her it will just worry her, so I feel 'em both extra for any lumps all the time :)

9. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

:wavey: Sorry M'am. Some of us are a little touchy lately because of all the n00b trolls that have been skulking around here. :squint: We are always happy to have new, contributing members. :) I'm sure Mr.A-little-crabby-from-finals really meant WELCOME too!:mamoru::mamoru:

10. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

no, this isn't the right section. let me find one for you.

11. Bubba Atlantis

:p It isn't finals.....it is papers, thesis, midterms and life :mamoru:

:( and everyone else has been touchy and crabby and I felt left out :(

THREAD HIJACK COMING:
    The thread starter say OT'ers. To which I replied FS'ers. Question.....do you all consider yourself an OT member or do you consider yourself an FS member (or both). I never really post ever outside of this section, so personally, I consider myself an FS member. What about all of you?

12. thatshot2

if you are a member of offtopic.com which everyone has to be to post therefore you are an OTer

so going back to the original thread about uneven boobs...

13. thatshot2

and thanks for everyones feed back. i am planning on getting implants to correct the problem next summer! it will make everything so much easier i believe. i just wanted to see what people thought or didnt think about the issue that many girls have of NOTICABLY different sized breasts.

yes i do know that the bigger the difference in size the greater risk of breast cancer which is really scary!

14. porsch1909

porsch1909 OT Supporter

I never said you didn't know. neither you not anyone else mentioned it in a post so I mentioned it.

Oh yeh and pics of uneven boobies :)

15. thatshot2

oh i know ha, i was just clarifying i was aware. dont worry im not a bitch :)

16. RougeOgre

The only time I have seen noticably different sized breasts was when I was breastfeeding. It was kind of odd to look at but I can't imagine what a pain it is to buy clothes, etc.
    thatshot2, any chance insurance will cover any of the costs of your surgery?

17. Bubba Atlantis

I think insurance only covers it, if it is a breast reduction, because of the health risks associated with it (back pain, etc). I do not think uneven breasts would be covered, because it would just be seen as bad luck, not a health risk. Although you might be able to convince them that it damages your self-esteem and confidence and makes it difficult to go out, which in turn causes emotional damage, which could require therapy :mamoru: That can result in them looking at it more.

@Rouge. I am surprised you haven't noticed a breast size different outside of breast feeding. As others have mentioned, the left seems to be smaller for most women. Similarly, for men, one testicle is usually bigger than the other :)

18. RougeOgre

This was my thought since the difference is so great

Yep, but not so much different that one would really pay attention like most people's feet size (difference in left & right feet)

19. Bubba Atlantis

ahhh...yeah, I don't know that I have seen any that are really lopsided; nothing like a cup or a half a cup. :mamoru: I notice when I grab them ;) I put one in each hand and than go...hmm, I can fully grope this one....but not fully this one...interesting :mamoru:

20. thatshot2

like atlantisbubba said it does not cover in insurance if its enhancement unless one side did not develop at all, which would be a birth defect not just bad luck, but when i go for my consultation, i am going to ask just to clarify about the insurance issue

and i must be the small percent not having the left side smaller because my left is the D/DD and my right is the B :(

Last edited: Mar 6, 2007
  21. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

It's super commong i knew a chick with one F breast and the other was a B/C. it happens

Hell my left breast is about a 1/2 cup bigger than my right. if it bugs you, get surgery and even them out. I just wear padding in one side of my bra and not the other on the days i feel bugged about it.

22. thatshot2

well its not super common for that big of a difference in size and yes i have this inserts that look like implants. and i do plan to get surgery next summer. it will just make everything so much easier ie. swim suit shopping, bras, dresses, tops...basically everything dealing with breasts will be solved when they become even!!!

23. ShoverBot

ShoverBot OT Supporter

I knew a chick in Highschool that was fairly uneven, i dont rember the actual size difference but it was enough, she ended up getting a implant in one and evening them up after HS.

24. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

And yes, when I get my lift and implants i'm going to try and have them evened out.. it's impossible to have them perfect, but I'm goign to try

25. demosnat

demosnat New Member

:eek4:
    Your getting implants?? Im gonna go recheck the threads, but if my memory serves me you have perfects breasts....