FRK Your most unique fetish?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by _syn, Nov 23, 2004.

1. _syn

_syn New Member

So you like bondage? Aren't you special.

What really does it for you but is less than common, even in the eyes of freaky people?

Personally... lipstick-- I've got the biggest hang up on lipstick... a mediocre girl with enough of the right lipstick can become hot in an instant. The way it shines, smells, (needless to say, the way it looks on my dick), all drive me nuts. Watching a female apply said lipstick-- whew. :yum:

My friends give me shit for it a lot of times but if i see a female putting on lipstick, she will at very least get a smile-- which some of you may not realize is a lot coming from me... I'm kind of a dick. :o

Yours?

2. lebomb

lebomb New Member

I love my wifes feet and toes........We will be watching TV and I will be rubbing on her foot and her toes. I also love to suck on her toes, one by one and lick all around her foot.......I love it when her toe nails are painted hot pink and are manicured. She has beautiful feet and I break wood just thinking about them.

3. Natas

Natas O&A Party Rock

Satin, nothing like it. Satin pants/satin shirt.

4. xela

xela So say we all!

Stilettos. :yum:

5. BlondieAMC

BlondieAMC New Member

A woman with big luscious breasts in a lacy Bra.....mmmm mmmm mmm i make myself wet thinking about it!

6. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

it's in no way Unique but......Leather. The way it feels, looks and ESPECIALLY the way it smells. it's not a fetish, but I can honestly walk into a Wilson's Leather store and just stand around smelling and touching things and get wet.

7. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

Glasses...not every kind, I guess the kind that make a woman look more sophisticated...and I know I probably mispelled that...

8. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Mashed potatoes. :eek3:

Actually, kind of hard to explain but that saying "scent is the strongest sense tied to memory" saying is quite accurate with me. This is not to be mistaken with any random, good cologne. How it works for me is smelling something that reminds me of another moment in my life. For instance, the first bf I ever made out with wore "Tommy". Since then, anytime I smell it... no matter who is wearing it, my nostrils literally flare up and my heart pounds the way it only does when I am extremely turned on. I've always told my friends, "Tommy will get you at LEAST a second look."

But its not only limited to colognes. The smell of tar turns me on too. Reminds me of my freshman year in high school. Reminds me of crushes and notes passed, kissing under the stairwell at the band building...*sigh* Paint ...the smell of a freshly painted room gets me excited as well. Im not sure why the smell does it other than because a home getting painted is usually devoid of power and is un inhabited yet. Which means there is no AC and it gets quite..hot. Just a few circular fans to ventilate. Being uncomfortably hot is one of the most powerful turn ons for me that i know. This is tied to the fact that my parents did not have central heat/air when i was growing up at home and despite the little watercooler unit attachd to my window, it was no match for the steamy Texas summers, so in that sweltering hot bedroom of mine was where i had my first masturbation, first sweaty makeout on my bed, praying to God my mother didnt come home early. Now when ever i walk into a steamy building/shed/home..its a highly potent aphrodesiac.

That and crying into a lemonhead ballgag..

Last edited: Nov 23, 2004
  9. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

Instant or fresh made? =P

10. Cherryfire

It matters not. Just as long as they're in a cup.
    :wiggle:

11. _syn

_syn New Member

:rofl: I totally missed it!
    [​IMG]
    :naughty:

:mamoru:

12. Cherryfire

Im sure its an amazing coincidence that you just happen to have a picture like that! Hot!
    :)

13. _syn

_syn New Member

Doesn't everyone have a few close up shots of themselves eating mashed potatoes from a plastic cup? :dunno:

14. spanker

spanker New Member

A womens bare foot

Chicks bare foot iS HOT

BIG FEET ARE :barf:

15. Lavender

Lavender Easter is my favorite holiday...

Hands-

I love the feel of rough callused hands. Having a guy put his hands on my skin is so erotic to me.

And chokers, like the necklaces. The feel of wearing them and the sight of me wearing them, makes me go crazy.

16. FairyTat

FairyTat Anticipation, the taste of things to cum

Yummy!

I also love that space right between a guys pecs. I like to put my hand there to brace myself when I'm riding him.:drool:

17. Cherryfire

So do you get turned on when you see a random guys chest and imagine riding him?

18. FairyTat

How many random chests do you think I see working in an office? lol No, for a strangers chest to turn me on he has to have nice tone, either no hair or very little and tan. If he's wearing leather pants and nothing else he's definately got my attention. :naughty:

A fetish doesn't have to be defined by some random thing that attracts you to strangers. At least mine aren't. Most of mine are things that I love to do that either enhance or complete some sort of sexual act. For example, after I maturbate I lick my fingers. I'm sure that started out as curiosity about how I taste but now it's part of the completion of the act itself.

To me a random sight, smell or taste that causes arousal would qualify more as a trigger than a fetish. Like Pavlov's dog.:drool: Farenheit cologne is a trigger for me.

19. Buckaroo Banzai2

Buckaroo Banzai2 leave a message at the beep

power tools

the part of the neck right where the shoulder hits and all the way over to the shoulder

rough hands

20. Cherryfire

Well of course i dont expect you to be turned on by a chest that doesnt appeal to you, my dear. :) I was asking a sincere question about your "trigger". When youre in a gym, etc..and see a nicely toned chest, i wondered if you were immediately aroused. Got that nice warm feeling in your stomach and wanted to run over and jump on his back or crawl over to his feet in submission..whatever it is that you do.

For example, a hot room, no matter what the circumstance, instantly arouses me. The right scent, even if i were walking into a courthouse being freshly tarred, to dispute a traffic ticket...would still turn me on. I suppose you could refer to it as a Pavlovian response.

Youre quite right about the definition of the word "Fetish". Its not about you being attracted to random strangers. Its about a nessessary moment/thing/touch/smell in order for you to be satisfied sexually. Im not sure anyone has listed a true fetish (except dj syn's very real need for a girl to be lipstick clad anywhere near him..;) ) but we all know what each other mean.

21. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

So, how does this make you feel? :o

[​IMG]

22. Hotrodheb

Hotrodheb New Member

I love watching women put on makeup. It's the only good thing about the morining commute traffic!

Oh and then the typical things...High heels, stockings and clean shaven!

23. FairyTat

Confused??????????

24. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Figured it would - just threw this in for fun.

I don't hava a specific fetish - I can get off from just about anything :hs:

25. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

:rofl: I always take a nice deep sniff whenever I walk past Wilson's. :mamoru:

Then for the next few minutes, I start thinking about abducting some of the nice ladies I see wandering around the mall.