your gym girls? pick up them yes or no?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, May 16, 2006.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

Each time i go to my gym, it seems that more and more cute girls are joining and there starting to out number the guys. Any of you actually try to pick up girls at the gym, or stay away? I have my eye on some girl, but i find it to be a problem since it is a place i go often. If I mess up, she thinks im werid etc, ill have to see her all the time. On the other hand I can have a potential date. I dont know which way to proceed. Similiar experiences?

2. Riot

Riot OT Supporter

she won't think you're weird, she'll think you find her attractive.

you're worried about trying to hit on a girl, fucking up and looking like a loser, and then having to see her. but why would you look like a loser? the worse that happens is that you get turned down and she gets flattered.

just go up and talk to her about her form, and if she seems receptive to talking to you, then keep it going for a while, then break it off and say you need to finish your workout. then *next* time you see her, you'll be able to go talk to her easily and you can ask her out from there.

if she doesn't seem receptive to talking to you, cut straight to the 'i need to finish my workout' and never talk to her again.

a good portion of the people at the gym are there to be more attractive so they can meet new people, anyway.

3. quamen

quamen New Member

nice next time i see her ill try this and tell you how it goes.

4. WeRdToYoMoThA

WeRdToYoMoThA Girlies on Standby, Waiting to say Hi

the girls at my gym are cows :squint:

5. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

Unfortunately we all dont start out size 3's, we have to be "cows" first.

6. WeRdToYoMoThA

WeRdToYoMoThA Girlies on Standby, Waiting to say Hi

i started at a size 40 cow, dont worry :o

but i have yet to see more than 1 or 2 attractive women a week at my gym.

and the attractive ones i do see, i see there maybe once every few weeks. they dont go frequently at all.

7. bmwe30

bmwe30 New Member

I tried hittin in some girls at the gym a couple weeks back.

The cardio area is above the weight space and while I was down lifting I noticed a couple of ladies that were really cute. Mind you, they were the 'wear makeup and do my hair to go to the gym' type of prissy chicks that aren't really my type BUT, they kept looking and when I looked up at em one of them smiled pretty nicely..

I walked up to hit the treadmill and decided I'd go say something (I never really do but figured I'd give er a shot). They were running beside each other and I walked between their treadmills and started jogging in place. After about 5 seconds one looked over and I looked behind me, smiled and said, "so, what are we running from?"

The friend just said.... "NOTHING." In that what-the-hell-is-your-problem tone. Not really too disappointing as I really don't think they'd have been my type (I usually like athletic, down to earth types) but at the very least I thought it woulda got a few laughs as an original line :s

8. Pringles

Pringles New Member

I goto an old persons gym so I don't really see many hot chicks. If I do I just check them out and move on. Occasionally they try to make contact with me, but I don't like letting females enter my mindset when I'm lifting.

Once I goto college however I do plan on seeing more attractive females at the gym and maybe then I'll change my mindset.

9. quamen

quamen New Member

Funny stuff

This is pretty funny, i guess some chicks go to the gym all done up just to do what they did to you. Pringles your a hardrcore guy when it comes to lifting.

10. Kuet

Kuet New Member

very well said lol thats EXACTLY what i SHOULD do !!

11. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

You have to understand that a lot of young women just wanna get made up, go some place popular, look cute and not get hit on. It's annoying and ironic, but it's what they do.

12. np2fast

np2fast New Member

If worse comes to worse you can always join a new gym ;)

13. MiseryIndex

MiseryIndex i never know why. i only know who. Moderator

they're not there to be talked to. don't fill stereotypes.

14. lauren

lauren Active Member

i hate it when people hit on me at the gym. i stopped going to the ones on campus cause of it.

unless shes flirting with you, i wouldnt bother.

15. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

Couldn't help but notice that you glanced at me for one half of a second. I'm Jeff. Need a spot on the bench? I wanna put my balls in your face. :naughty:

16. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

I say hi to the women that I see regularly. I start it slow with a smile one day, then a hello the next time, then a conversation after that, then some form help on the squat rack... and then it's jacuzzi time!

17. RotiEatter

RotiEatter New Member

I got a girls number at the gym once.

18. Helios

Helios New Member

Ive seen plenty doing cardio, pilates and all that jazz, but a lot less in the lifting areas well less attractive ones anyway. There's a couple chicks I see there on a regular basis( which is a plus in my book ) havent tried anything since im already with someone, but it wouldnt take any effort to go the extra step.

Known them for a few months since I switched to thise gym however. A bit different than hitting on any ole chick there and trying for a date though.

19. Werdna

Werdna Livin' the SLO Life...

yeah the hotties at my gym are increasing too...i really should well up some balls and ask one of them out

20. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

Exactly.

And women notice every move that men make to get closer to them and check them out.

21. ZimDogg

ZimDogg New Member

Theres tons of hot girls at my rec center... being on campus and having a free gym with lots of hotties working off the beer from the weekend before is sweet :) I usually dont pursue anything, more of an eye candy candy store more than anything, but they are attractive nonetheless. Then of course, there are the cows as well.

22. 98formyws6

98formyws6 New Member

2 hot chicks that i knew would always complain about that like it's some no no

it does seem kinda crass now that i think bout it

23. Tictakman

Tictakman New Member

Im not one for using lines but u guys got me thinking....

something that you could do is kind of reverse the situation on them. you know the typical guy will go up and ask "hey do u need help with that" or something along those lines. well instead of saying that ask them if they could help you out " Hey can you spot me"

Z

24. Riot

Riot OT Supporter

i don't wanna die. my gf can barely bench press the bar.

:hsugh: