Your favourite "Love Interest" related moment of this year..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Darrin, Jul 27, 2005.

1. Darrin

Darrin Eat. Sleep. Arrest People.

Just wondering what everyones favourite "love interest" (g/f,b/f,date,crush) related moment so far this year.

For me, it was stepping off the plane and seeing the girl i had been talking to on the internet and really liked, for the very first time. She had the cutest smile on her face, came over, and gave me a huge cuddle :)

I'll remember that moment forever :)

2. MovieMan84

MovieMan84 Here we go

I've got a good story, so I'll bite...

This past February (Valentine's Day weekend) my gf and I were out at a little cafe near a ski resort for dinner (We'd gone cross-country skiing and decided to have a nice dinner afterwards - the gf is not a big fan of the candy/card/flowers Valentine's day, so we decided an afternoon/evening of skiing and a nice dinner at a quiet cafe would be a much better alternative). Anyway, throughout the course of the meal the waitress took about 20 minutes to take our order for appetizers & drinks, came back with the drinks 15 minutes later and the appetizers a total of 30 minutes after we ordered them, forgot to ask us what we wanted for entrees, and never refilled our drinks or checked in to see how we were doing. I was planning on the ole $0.01 tip treatment, but as we were leaving the candle on the table sputtered some left-over wax and caught the bread basket on fire (it was a wicker basket with a nice napkin in it that the bread was sitting on and the napkin was soaked in some grease and a bit of oil that had spilled in the bottom of the basket). I was fishing through my wallet for my credit card and was turned sort of sideways to this, but my girlfriend noticed right away and sort of started pointing at the growing flames on the table. I looked up and saw what was going on, but of course we didn't have any water or anything on the table because the service sucked so badly. After realizing what was going on I managed to blow the flames out after a couple attempts and then stomped out the last napkin/ember on the wood floor with my shoe. As everyone in the little place (maybe 30 people) were staring at us I just went up and paid the bill and left quickly. My gf and I laughed just about the whole way back to my car.

I'm sure I could come up with more romantic stories from the past year or so, but this one really sticks in mind for its humor value. :bowdown:

3. Darrin

aww hehe. im hoping for the same kinda moment i had before (although nothing will really ever be like that first time we saw each other IRL) when i go back in August for a month :)

4. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Hmm around christmas time I had been dating my ex for a few motnsh already. I knew I was in love with him and he was in love with me. But we hadn't said it yet. So I gave him a christmas card that said Merry Christmas, I love you. He got a cheesy grin on his face, then later said it back ;)

5. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

I have too many to tell about! love related moments rock! :)

6. prodigy33

prodigy33 New Member

Best was when i flew to the other side of the world to meet my bf who i havent seen in 4 months. I got there the day before he did, and i was sitting on the balcony of our hotel room and heard a knock on the door, and when i opened it there he was! Thats a moment or feeling I will never forget.

7. [HRT]Squirrel Master

one might be seeing my GF after she had been gone for a month... she was busy working and i was standing there and she didnt see me yet. The moment she saw me, the biggest shit eating grin! ear to ear.... that was a good feeling, to know someone misses you as much as you miss them!

8. AstroGirl

Your GF eats shit? That's gross...

9. [HRT]Squirrel Master

:OP: that will teach you......

shit eating grin- somone with a huge smile on their face.....:rofl:

10. AstroGirl

:rofl:

11. ProneToEpisodes

ProneToEpisodes New Member

How about funny?

I told my bf I loved him follwed with a "Just kidding" :rofl: :rofl:

12. [HRT]Squirrel Master

I would have laughed all the way to the next girlfriend :squint:

13. okita1

okita1 Great spirits have always encountered violent oppo

the first time i told my girlfriend i love her, she said thanks :wtc:

14. ProneToEpisodes

Aww it was funny he laughed. We still joke about it

15. deleterious

deleterious OT Supporter

intellex right?

16. AstroGirl

Yes ;)

17. Bella Donna

Bella Donna Guest

we got engaged last Monday! I'd say that's the highlight of our year so far!

18. chan815

chan815 Skol Drunk

well, my gf was in new zealand and aus. for 3 weeks, and every time she called me she would cry, and said she missed me soo much. and i kept reminding her that i was sooo mad that i couldnt go to the airport with her parents to pick her up, but really i could and i planned on supprising her hehe, so the day came and i was super excited, and so me and her parents go to the airport ect, and wait, and then we see the group of kids she was with come in (they all are required to wear the same red polo t shirt) and my gf saw me and smiled the biggest grin i have seen ever, and ran up to me jumped in my arms we kissed for a little bit, and hugged and when we were she wispered in my ear, "i love you baby sooo much"

19. ProneToEpisodes

Yep :love:

20. low20

low20 Member

losing my virginity with the greatest girl ever...now going on 10 months or so...

21. Josie

Josie New Member

I'll only share so much to say that it's a moment with a fellow OT user (he introduced me to OT).... You know who you are hun. You make me feel special :).

22. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

no one! i hate all girls now :)

23. KarmaPolice

KarmaPolice Active Member

Been there, done that, AMEN BROTHA!... that is an awesome feeling, and still something (3 years removed from it and 2 years removed from the relationship) that i can pull up in my head and remember so that it can bring a smile to my face no matter how bad a day i'm having...

As for this year... well... 2005 has had no relationships of any kind for me... however year to date it would have to be coming back from a month in Austin, walking in to her apartment and seeing her in the lingerie i had bought her for her b-day (while i was away) with a cold beer in one hand and a small dinner in the other... this would be the only time i've ever received head while eating dinner (and it was quite pleasent i must admit)...

sorry got derailed there at the end... damn shame that relationship ended in December :(

edit: the important part in this story was the effort/thought she had put into that moment (clearly)... NOT the sexual part... sometimes it's just the thought that is sooooo sweet and nice that it instantly makes you blush and give one of those quirky smiles...

24. Darrin

were all a bunch of softies really :p

25. RockChick

RockChick New Member

hmmmmmmmm, the best thing... well, besides flying 7000miles to see the bf again.

first: when i (from germany) was flying back to BC (after 6 months of just talking over the comp) to see the bf... we had a tough time before, lots of troubles, not so nice things and no one really knew what to do, how to behave etc. when we met again. so we were looking at each other and he just asked "no hug?"... so i gave him this hug and it was an amazing feeling, i dunno how to describe it.

second: it started not so nice actually. we were planning on going to the movies that night but he came home quite drunk from work (it was a friday... drinking time). so he told me i might have to drive tonight which was fine with me. anyway, 10min later he came to the house, even more drunk, telling me that we cant go cos hes too wasted. i got mad... ignored him, didnt talk to him for like 2 hours till he asked whats wrong. so i told him that im mad etc cos he promised me to go out with me but then comes home drunk... changing OUR plans without telling me. so he went to take a bath and in the meantime i was walking around outside to clear my head. i went back inside and he got out of the bathroom, bitchin at me cos i would ignore him (i didnt know what he was talking about). so he called me when he was in the tub but i was outside so i couldnt hear it. this ended up in another fight, bad one... i ended up crying, he was quite pissed, then went out to get some food... asked me if i want something, i said no.
    10min later he came back, asking if i was done crying, telling me that he brought food for me. then he sat down, eating... looking at me. then came to me, saying he's sorry, he made a mistake, fucked it all up, saying he does care about me, that he is sorry... giving me a hug, holding me really close afterwards and... kissing/ licking away the tears that were still on my face. i found that damn cute, i dunno why. and it was one of the best moments we had.

there were alot more tho.