Your favorite insparational/motivating quotes

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by darkostoj, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkostoj

darkostoj NEEEERRRRDDDDSSSS

"Pain is weakness leaving the body"

"Excuses are the bastard product of a weak will and mind, do or do not do, there is no try."

"Todays preparation determines tomorrow's achievement."

and of course

"It was my first time attempting a 2500 lb squat without my gear. I was nervous. I knew deep down inside that I could do it, I had taken my animal pak vitamins and I could feel the pump rushing through my vascular, hardened body. I stepped up to the squat rack and got under the massive amounts of steel. I pushed off and easily unracked the 1.25 tons that were now sitting on my monstrous shoulders. I lowered my ass to the ground (if it dont touch, it dont count!)...at this point I squeezed with all my might to raise the weight when I felt something happen. I easily put the 2500 lbs up and re-racked it and took a look behind me. It seems most of my intestines and internal organs had dropped completely out of my ass, I guess I blew my sphincter out. Anyhow, I picked up the liver and pancreas and examined them. I remember reading in Men's Health that you needed protein to keep these organs healthy, so I figured they were packed to the brim with casein and whey, so I started munching down on them. Hell, what's a cheaper source of protein than the kind you produce yourself, right? So after I finished about 4 organs I decided to throw another 1,000 on the bar. Again, unracking it was easy, I got it up when I heard something in my back tear. I re-racked the weight and turned so I could see my posterior in the mirror. What the fuck? My spine was jutting out of the top of my neck! Oh well, the animal inside of me knew what had to be done, I had seen enough movies! I pulled my spine completely out of my back and wrapped it around my forehead, creating the coolest god damn bandana I had ever seen (Rambo, take that!). I grabbed an ez-curl bar and shoved it where my spine previously was and went about my workout. Some people think I'm crazy. I think I'm an Animal."

-Troy, avid animal pak user since 2002

2. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

3. darkostoj

darkostoj NEEEERRRRDDDDSSSS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.