FRK your craziest sex dream

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 04JETTA, May 7, 2007.

1. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

for me i was at prom just chillin havin a good time and this girl i hada crush on was nearby dancin with her bf who had one too many drinks so neways he just randomly starts dancing with som 1 else she tries to join in but he just keeps pusing her away then he pushes her too hard and she falls to the ground gets up and runs out in tears i go out and say whats wrong and shes sobbing saying her bf an ass and that she just wants to go so im just like ok il take you home and all her friends were gathered roun and they said aww u dont have to and i said its fine and she said its fine so i drove her home we got to her house and just sat in my car for 10 mins then she was like thanks for taking me home i look at her and smile and say its no problem your my friend then i say if u want company id b happy to hang out until u fall asleep she said ok so we went in and she was like do u wana watch tv i said sure so we get there and were just watchin tv then she looks at me and she says ur really sweet to do this then i smile and say no problem then she kisses me one thing leads to another she gets on top of me and we have sex for 3 hours nex day i find out her whole family (parents brother AND grandparents) were upstairs the whole time

2. theReal2man

theReal2man New Member

my dream was groping scarlett johansson's ass

3. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

punctuation?

4. Skizza20

Skizza20 Robster craws? What the f*(& are robster craws?!?

I had a dream about a month and a half ago that has been in my mind ever since then. The funny part is that it wasn't so much the sex that stuck in my mind but the detail about everything leading up to it, and well, the detail of the sex in general.

I was walking down a cross street in the Back Bay area of Boston. For those of you who know the area, I must have been on Hereford or Gloucester St., walking away from Boyleston towards Beacon. I can't remember how far down the street I was, but I remember the streets being empty after a short but strong rain storm. Though my dream was in March, this was definitely a late spring/early summer storm. I love how fast the storms move through and the smell of the air as the rain cools down the warm asphalt.

I was out with a friend of mine that night and we must have been at a club or barhopping because we were both a little bit buzzed as we walked to God knows where. Wherever we were going, it was the anticipation of getting there that I couldn't get over. She was walking in front of me - her ass and hips swaying side to side with every step she took, the way a woman familiar to walking in heels walks when she knows someone might be watching, only what turned me on so much was that I had the feeling she didn't care who saw.

In fact, there was NO ONE around. The city seemed empty but it wasn't creepy at all. The brick of the buildings lining the streets stood out in stark, red contrast to the pale gray cobblestones of the sidewalk we were walking on. The streets reflected the full moon's light back up in glossy black. It was like the city had been set up for a photoshoot. The colors reminded me of taking pictures at night with long exposures, capturing every bit of light available in the frame.

As she walked away from me I ran my eyes up her body from her heels to her hair. She was wearing dark heels that wrapped around her ankle with a delicate strap. Each step she took showed off the lean muscles in her calves and thighs, her tight body tanned beautifully, accentuated by a loose, flowing white skirt that fell to about six inches below her ass. She was wearing a pink top that tied around her neck. Her hair, blonde highlighted brunette waves, fell against her bare back. She was not wearing a bra (nor did she have the need to), and each step she took made my eyes and my mind wander up her legs, wondering if she was wearing any underwear at all.

The whole time I was taking her in she did not look back ONCE. I had the feeling that we were both laughing about something, or at least happy and excited that the night had led us to this street - this seemingly empty street in what must be an otherwise busy city. Finally, as I reached out my left hand to wrap around the firm curves of her waist just below her ribs, she turned and our eyes met. She wore no lipstick - brown eyes, olive skin, her hair styled in the intentionally carefree way that lends itself to naturally wavy hair.

My hand that I expected to be on the left side of her back was now on her right side, my right hand reaching up to her jawline as she leans back into a brick wall and I pull us close in the most passionate kiss I can imagine. I'm pressed against her, she's pressed against the wall, her left leg wrapped slightly around mine, grinding herself into me through the thin fabric of her skirt. No words, no need for words, just a look and a kiss.

The next thing I know we are in her room. The light is soft but bright enough to see easily. I can't tell where the light is coming from...a candle maybe. It seems reflected off of the light colord walls. She is standing but leaned back, nearly sitting but not quite, on the edge of her bed. I'm kneeling down in front of her with her left leg over my right shoulder. Her skirt is up around her waist, her hands grasping at my hair as I'm licking and sucking on her as if she were the most incredible thing I have ever tasted. I feel her heels on my skin as she pushes herself harder into me. I love the way she looks in heels and nothing else, her skirt pushed up rather than down in the heat of passion.

This woman's body is fantastic. She's thinner than I'm usually attracted to, but it's a different kind of thin that has stirred my imagination. She's not so much thin as lean. She has an athletic build, like a runner or a dancer. Her firm B cups are punctuated by small brown areola and what are currently very erect nipples.

I slide a finger into her while I take her clit into my mouth. Her moan tells me she likes it, but one finger doesn't seem like enough. I slip a second into her and curl my fingers back towards where my lips are so busy. She grasps tightly to my hair and pulls me hard into her before she pushes me away, turning around and leaning over her bed. Again, no words - her eyes, her now touseled hair, the slight part in her legs, and her completely shaved (waxed?) pussy wet from my mouth and her own desire.

I begin to stand up behind her, and in one motion I rise to my feet and enter her. She is bent at the waist, her body pressed against the bed under my own body. I'm holding her arms (or maybe just one arm) against the bed above her head, her wrist(s) and her hand in my hand. Her high-heeled legs are planted on the floor as I slide in and out of her, alternating between being so deep inside of her that we seem like one person to having just the tip of my cock teasing her soft lips.

I would love to tell you how the story ends, but I woke up shortly after that. To be honest, it wasn't even all that long a dream (though how long is a dream, really?). The images were so intense that I could write about that short dream for days, though. I did end up telling my friend about this dream the next morning. I was travelling at the time I had it. When I got back...well...that's another story ;)

5. TigreTek

sexslave2bears.txt

6. aggielooker

aggielooker New Member

Would someone please explain that darn sexslavebears thing?? I see it posted all the time.

7. MoonlitDragon

MoonlitDragon New Member

Haha.. well, he knew how to use parentheses, at least! :rolleyes:

Sounds like a great dream, 04JETTA... congrats. :coolugh:

8. Skizza20

What is that?

9. Hypno toad

Hypno toad Guest

i had once where i had the worlds biggest orgy and i fucked my best friend and fuck the cutest hottest close female friends i knew. it was so hot and sweaty and nice.

10. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

Nice dream Skizza20

11. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

...then she kisses me one thing leads to another she gets on top of me and we have sex for 3 hours nex day i find out her whole family (parents brother AND grandparents) were upstairs the whole time

Ha ha ha nice...upstairs for 3 hours listening to yout daughter/sister/granddaughter having sex

12. aggielooker

aggielooker New Member

:dunno:

13. TigreTek

you're an 01 and don't know?

14. Skizza20

I was streaky on OT for a while and it took me a while to find FS. There were a few fads that I missed along the way. :dunno:

15. Skizza20

:eek3: :hsugh:

16. Skizza20

Thanks :) I tend to have really vivid dreams. It makes for some good conversation afterwards :naughty:

17. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

thanks prom was las nite btw

18. Takitome

Takitome New Member

Myself, Nick Cave, on a far away island and no rescue boat for a couple of days ;)

Had a thing for that guy since I saw him live in the 90's

Edit:
    incase you're wondering what he looks like
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elaHaLl8T1k

19. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

alright, i know i've posted this here before, but my craziest sex dream was about a year or so ago when i awoke to having an orgasm. i was just dreaming about having sex with some hot stranger. all of a sudden that guy pulled out and another hot guy appeared to take his place. bam - that caused me to orgasm. i could actually feel the guy getting ready to enter me. crazy, but true.

20. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

taht sounds hawt