FRK your best 69 expereince

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by WPInerd, Jan 11, 2005.

1. WPInerd

WPInerd New Member

mine was with my ex last year, we were in my car, and she was so horny, i parked at an empty parking alot it was around 11:30 i think, she wanted me to eat her out while she was sucking me off...it was great because whenever iw ould eat her out she would start humming with my dick in her mouth! which felt awesome, so i'd eat her out even more just so she could hummm more, lol it was a never ending circle of pleasure...

how were your experiences...

2. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

There were two girls giving each other head - one on top, one on bottom. I was fucking the one on top from behind. Every few strokes the girl on the bottom would take my cock out of the other girl's pussy and suck on it and then rub it all around her pussy before putting it back in. After I came the girl on the bottom pulled the other girl's pussy to her mouth and sucked out my cum.

3. xela

xela So say we all!

:eek2: Lucky you!

4. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

I find 69 incredibly awkward. I really don't have the attention span for it. Once it starts feeling good on my end, my mouth forgets how to work.

5. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

It was pretty damn hot.

6. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Agreed.

7. xela

xela So say we all!

I'd have to say, I find the 69 position to be quite ackward as well. The idea of it is hot, but like Cherryfire said...once I start feeling amazing, my mouth doesn't work!

8. Hotrodheb

Hotrodheb New Member

Sounds just like my wife!:sadwavey: But that is alright, I enjoy her pleasure as much as mine!:hsd:

9. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

^^

My S/O and I kinda take turns. Sometimes he's doing more work and I'm enjoying, other times I'm doing the work and he's enjoying. We still sorta "peck at it" when it is our turn to enjoy. It works for us :)

10. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

never done it so I can't add my .02$ but DEU always seems to have great experiences to share... :sigh: the jealousy.

11. WPInerd

WPInerd New Member

awesome! what's an S/O by the way?

12. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

I'm with phantom empress on this, haven't had one yet, although that will probably change soon enough, but yeah, EDU's story on it was hot.

13. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

It's a significant other.

I only say that because most of the time I feel too old to use silly words like "boyfriend" :mamoru: , and sometimes I feel like "boyfriend" trivializes our relationship.

14. DAN513

DAN513 OT Supporter

That would be the time I almost drowned. I was on teh bottom with my gf on top. I was going like mad on her clit and fucking her with a thin viberator. All was going well till I started working it on more of an angle. I guess it was just enough stimulation on her gspot and she started squirting like mad and couldn't stop. Soaked my pillow and half the bed.
    We both slept on the couch that night.

15. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

well, my current is so much shorter than I that when we try, the angle is weird and I end up getting way too much teeth. But the best one was with the only other person that I've done it with. It was right after my brother got married and we spent the night in the hotel. After we were done, she rolled over and asked if I had been practicing. :naughty:

16. DriftMonkey

DriftMonkey New Member

Damnit!! When can I be so lucky? Man, I wish I could have the chance to do that...maybe someday....

Anyway, I agree with all others in that I loose concentration.....I try to, but the feeling is to good.....

17. timmer

timmer New Member

i'd have to say when i was home on leave in august, teh gf wanted me to kiss every inch of her body, so while we were in bed and she was about to drift off to sleep, i slid under the covers and started kissing her toes, moving up one leg then down the other, then started licking her pussy through her panties, and by now she was awake, and she was moaning like crazy. she repositioned herself and took my cock in her mouth while i pulled her panties down and licked her til we came all over each other...
    it was hawt

18. WPInerd

WPInerd New Member

understood

19. PrettyLush5

PrettyLush5 red sky at night

That's what we do too...I get kind of jumpy though if he hasn't touched me for a bit and then all of a sudden does. :big grin:

20. kimburr

kimburr New Member

hahaha :werd: once i get into it i end up resting my head on his leg while he goes at it.
    its also kinda tiring to hold yourself up while giving head and trying to enjoy.

21. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Thats exactly what ends up happening. And then I'll have an "Oh yeah!" moment and start working on him for a sec...until it feels good again and Im just moaning through a dick in my mouth, not doing much else. lol

22. Tall Andrew

Tall Andrew Guest

eating my girl out, squeezing her ass (my fav thing to do in 69 because i love ass and it's right in front of my face), and right before i came she squirted all over the place.... sucked because i like visuals when im at that point and i kept my eyes closed to prevent fluids from blinding me, but it was pretty fucking awesome.

23. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:mamoru: Same here. I get off everytime with the SO in 69, but I have yet to make him cum that way. :wtc: We have tried 69 on our sides, and that helps to relieve the stress on the arms. But hot damn! having his cock in my mouth, I think is my #1 turn on... and having him work at my pussy at the same time? christ... :drool:

Btw, DEU that is fucking HOT!!!!

24. aphoric

aphoric Even if god did exist, it would be necessary to ab

Every single time I do it withmy SO is the best. I love the reciprocity of it. The harder I lick, the harder she sucks. And I love to spread her ass right there, although my neck can sometimes get sore trying to reach it with my tongue. It's a good thing that I am taller than her.

25. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

When that happens I just gently chew on her clit/smack her clit, or something similar to remind her that she has work to do.
    With this gentle prodding along, what usually happens is eventually she'll have my dick in a death squeeze with the head just inside her mouth or brushing her lips while she grunts and moans.
    I'm fine with that.

No stopping though.
    Ya gotta remind her there's something needing attention down there.