Your approach and taking the girl home with you

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BoypussY, Mar 10, 2009.

1. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

Say you meet a girl that shows high interest at a bar or club and all the signs are there. what is your approach to take her back to your place or her place? what do you say and what do you know? i want to know whats the most effective way to seduce women without turning her off (thinks you're only using her for sex).

2. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Mannnnnnnn it's the typical...

'So... what you doing after here?'

or

'Wanna come back to my place?'

etc etc

3. Vysion

Vysion New Member

"Let's get out of here"

"Let's go to another club"

"We're having an after party at our/my place"

"Wanna see my trouser snake?"

Don't be afraid to express that you want her for sex. Women want sex just as much as guys do. She'll know what your intentions are. If she's been giving you indicators of interest all night hanging out with you but wont go back to your place then she is just a tease and you don't want her anyways.

4. Justin Niggalake

Justin Niggalake New Member

pretty much

5. MCohen

MCohen #NotMyPresident #AmericaIsAlreadyGreat #GoSolar OT Supporter

Step 1: Is she the type of girl that will go home with a guy she meets at a bar?

Not every girl at a bar will go home with a random dude. There is nothing you can do to change this short of drugging her. Do not approach her expecting that she will go home with, instead approach her thinking you'll get a couple dances, a conversation and maybe her number.

Step 2: The approach

Do it however you do it. I can't tell you how to approach a girl, but I can tell you if she's attractive, a bunch of other douches have already hit on her and she's denied them, you need to different or just attractive and charming.

Step 3: Getting her interested

Again, I can't tell you how to do this. Just don't be a douchebag or smother her and recognize if she isn't interested so you can move on.

Step 4: Get her friends to like you, use your wingman

Her friends will quickly cockblock if they don't like you or think they're a sketchy douche. Be charming, make them laugh, show interest in their lives and use your wingman to assist and you'll be golden.

Step 5: This is make or break-it time, she's either interested or not

Read her body langauge, how she's acting around you and then decide if you should ask her what she's doing afterwards. Girls aren't stupid, they know if they're going home with you, they are most likely going to hook up with you. There is no trickery involved.

The end.

6. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

thanks for taking the time(and everyone else) to type that out. much appreciated.

7. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

"How about we go back to my place and I ravage your toddler tunnel."

8. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Toddler Tunnel?

where do you guys come up with this stuff :rofl::rofl::rofl:

9. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Is that a threat or a promise? :hsugh:

10. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

I have a feeling MCohen has better odds of getting laid by random women than I do with my gf. :bowrofl::wtc::rofl:

11. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

:rofl:

never actually used that one IRL

12. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

I personally will never had a toddle or new born coming out of me, on that note I think toddler tunnel to be extremely entertaining.

13. MCohen

MCohen #NotMyPresident #AmericaIsAlreadyGreat #GoSolar OT Supporter

OMG, that's so funny lol

Fucking moron

14. giz

giz Active Member

a woman will mirror your own sexual energy

15. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I was thinking the same thing :rofl:

16. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Make sure tho that if she replies with "i dunno, what are you doing?" that you HAVE AN ANSWER. YOu don't wanna be all like "uh, i dunno..." cuz that's gonna cause her to lose attraction.

An approach that is 100 times better than this is "wanna come back to my place and see that [thing] I was telling you about?"

Make sure you've inserted some "thing" into your conversation earlier with her so you're not just introducing some weird thing on the spot by then.

If you just say "wanna come back to my place?" it's gonna trigger her ASD (anti-slut defense) unless the girl is a total whore to begin with and doesn't have any issues with being a whore. For most chicks, even tho they want to BE whores, they don't want to FEEL like whores. If she just comes back to your place for the purpose of showing her that thing you mentioned earlier, and then sex "just happens" she's not a whore (in her weird ass chick logic mind) because it "just happened" and it wasn't her fault.

No, chick logic doesn't make any sense. But it's still something you have to deal with.

Remember, men are objective with logic: xyz happened.

"Chick logic" :)rofl:) is subjective: xyz happened but it doesn't count because I do/don't feel a certain way about it. This is exactly how women are able to cheat in a relationship and not feel bad about it afterward. "I cheated on my husband but it doesn't count because i just happened to end up alone with this hot guy and we just happened to have sex and he started it so i didn't do anything wrong, it just happened."

I think it was on this forum, but maybe a different one, or maybe one of the PUAs said it, but anyway, it was mentioned that someone knew this chick who cheated on her bf all the time but rationalized it as "if I didn't get completely naked then it doesn't count." Chick logic.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2009
  17. Savage5point0

Savage5point0 Im an asshole.

Not saying that this is how it always will go, but its how it has gone for me in the 10-15 1nighters I have had over the past few years. Either youre both drunk and are already making out and being general drunkasses and when the time comes you just need to say lets get out of here (or maybe just throw her in a cab). Otherwise you will just have to ask what they are doing after and see if they want to keep the party going back at someones place, hopefully you have some booze, and make your move there. "Lets go grab another drink at my place, Ive got this amazing bottle of (whatever) you have to try" is a really easy, nonthreatening way to say lets go somewhere that i can be alone with you.

There is always the optional move, wake up naked in a strangers bed and not remember anything after those jack shots at the bar. But I wouldnt recommend it for most people.

18. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

you guys are missing an important element. If the girl has not made it crystal clear that she is down to bang, you should give her anti-slut defense something to chew on.

It's 4am... you say lets go to my place, shes gotta beat down the anti-slut social conditioning to come with you.

if you say lets go to my place and we can have some more beers, ill play guitar for you, ill show you i really am better at beer pong then you, ill show you that hilarious thing we were talking about earlier or whatever other crap you can come up with that gives her a non slutty excuse to come with you. she knows exactly whats going to happen, but can rationalize it away later by saying it "just happened".

19. TuopaT2008

TuopaT2008 New Member

First you have to make sure you are talking with a girl who already knows she's going to be getting laid that night...:mamoru:

Then, you just have to assume she still wants to continue the conversation. If you ask her to go with you somewhere else and she's interested, you're on.

And lastly...women are going to use you for sex in just the same way you want to use her (admit it!!!), so you may as well be honest on that account. If she leaves with you FROM A BAR OR CLUB, assume the "close" and if she changes her mind as some point, you'll know. If she doesn't change her mind, you'll be back here saying thanks.

Good luck.:wiggle:

20. coldstone

coldstone New Member

Food. Say you make the best late night whatever junk food and she will be putty in your hands. Drinks work too, but better if you say it's something you make and everyone loves it. Tell her you will show her your turntables and teach her how to spin. Really, just give her an excuse. I am with antihero on this one. "anti-slut defense" is a funny term though. It's like, hey I'll do it but I am not a slut. LOL Drunk chicks ftw/ftl.

21. giz

giz Active Member

It really all depends on the situation. I've had time where I just say "well, are we going to fuck or what?" and I've had time where I have to finesse it, telling her about my ant farm and french wine collection (which is just trader joe's two buck chuck :rofl:).

22. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

approach to getting her to come home with you:

Lead the way and see if she follows

Also have a reason why to satisfy her ASD (anti-slut defense)

Example:

You: "Hey lets get out of here"

*take her hand and lead her out of there to your car*

Her: "Where are we going?"

You: "We're going to my place to listen to that CD I was telling you about"

OR

You: "Inquisitive. Nice." then continue about your busines

23. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

also right after you tell her you are going to your place, you can throw in a role-reversal like "I hope you don't think you're going to get lucky - I'm no hoe"

24. kaotik1

kaotik1 New Member

:rofl: I think I might try this one out tonight