Younger girl

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by nygiantplaya, Jun 19, 2007.

1. nygiantplaya

nygiantplaya I

so ive been talking to this chick and I really like her a lot. the only problem i see is shes 16 and im 19. only 3 years but 16 and 19 is a huge difference, legally. we were talking about it and im like seriously my parents would rip me a new one if they found out i was with a 16 year old,they'd prolly kill me. she was saying the same. shes like, well i dont think my parents would be too happy if they knew you were 19. if you were 18 it would be ok, so just pretend your 18 and were good. and im like yea you pretend your 18 too and were perfect...

so now if i go over the girls house (supposed to go to her house this weekend to go jetskiing, rich girl lives on the beach) and meet her parents and basically lie to them and say im 18. No matter if its 2 weeks or 2 years there going to find out that i wasnt 18 and that i basically lied to there face the first time i met them, Which cant be a good thing at all.

I kind of feel like i want to lie and say im 18 cause im real easy to get along with and every gf ive had their parents loved me. I kind of Feel the whole age thing would be like a pre-judgment on me, and if they get to know me without the age being a problem. when they did find out i would obviously have to tell them the truth and basically tell you what i just told you.

anyone have any different perspectives or past experiences like this?

2. nygiantplaya

nygiantplaya I

yea definately 3 years isnt a big difference. its the fact that shes 16 which as we all know is illegal/young in so many ways compared to when your 18. you have so much more responsiblty and priveleges when your 18 even 17.

i just dont know how theyll take it if im like hey and their like your 19? gtfo now! be mad weird

3. You need to understand that once you are 18 the age of consent where you live plays a major role in women's age when you date them.

4. nygiantplaya

nygiantplaya I

what do you mean?

5. I'm 20, I don't date anyone under the age of 18 and never will. That is a set-up for failure, you know that as well as I do.

6. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Is some girl worth lying and compromising your integrity? I don't think so.

Besides, if you did get in a relationship with this girl, you'd probably notice a maturity difference very quickly.

And if this girl really is worth it, you can come back to her in 2 years.

Methinks you won't be missing much though...rich 16 year old? Come on...you know she's probably a little spoiled and always get what she wants. She got you to lie to her parents after all...

7. I just read the post, if you plan to meet her parents you need to be honest with them. This is their daughter, and no one is crazier than a mother who's pissed.

8. nygiantplaya

nygiantplaya I

she didnt get me to lie.. but we both were sayin the same thing bout the age..

9. nygiantplaya

nygiantplaya I

exactly what i was thinking, thats so disrespectful to do that to somones parents.

10. The fact she is getting you to do that, says a lot about her, you need to walk off.

11. nygiantplaya

nygiantplaya I

Yea i honestly dont see this being really serious.. but could be quite fun.. plus shes really hot.

12. I misread, then he can go ahead.

13. alex__

alex__ New Member

To the thread started, I am in a similar situation with me being the older person (20 - 17)... Who cares what people think at the end of the day, I really like the girl I am seeing at the moment. It all depends on her maturity, and yours too. I gotta say, the lying to the parents thing also came up in our conversations.. but we decided that like most people here are saying, thats a bad move. So i told my folks, and she told hers, and they are both fine with it. She does, however, have a 24 yearold older brother!.. Sooooo... i havent been over there yet :p even though he parents kno about it, i just dont think i would be able to look at the brother straight up! I just dont know if its gonna work out as a long term thing though, coz think about your friends, and your lifestyle... I go out drinking most weekends, and have no limitations on what i can and cant do from my parents... She has school every day of the week, and parents are still a big part of her life. just play it by ear and see how it goes.

14. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Do not lie to them if they actually ask your age. What're you, 16? :hsugh:

15. The Saggin' Nutz

The Saggin' Nutz New Member

it cant be that hard to find a girl your own age

16. nygiantplaya

nygiantplaya I

yea i was thinking the same...who the hell cares what others think, as long as i am happy. and as long as shes mature enough nothing should be a problem. will see what happens

17. nygiantplaya

nygiantplaya I

no it isnt... past 3 girls ive been with were all my age.. but i ment this girl, knew she was 16 and im like dam that sucks oh well... but thiers somthing about her, that makes me not stop thinking about her that i cant control!

18. NCS

NCS Active Member

is it legal? if so, who fucking cares.

tell her parents your real age and just be a man about things. if you actually like the girl, dont be shy about it. they ll pick up on the fact that you re being sincere

19. nygiantplaya

nygiantplaya I

lol 16 isnt legal in ny

20. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

I believe NY is the 3 year law/rule. Take your current age, subtract 3, and that is the youngest girl you can be with and not go to jail who is under 18.

15 & 18
    16 & 19
    17 & 20
    18 & 21

So pretty much once you are 21, it is 18+ in NY State or off to jail.

When I see guys dating girls who are still in High School, they always go on about how its perfect, they don't care, and she is really mature. But everyone looking in from the outside can see that the girl is a typical High School girl with bags of drama and the guy is just caught up in it and doesn't even realize it or want to admit it.

Viper put it best... don't go in expecting anything serious. Just have a good time and don't get to emotionally attached.

21. nygiantplaya

nygiantplaya I

Age: male/female less than17 years of age is incapable of consenting to any act as per NYS Penal Law Article 130 (Sex Offenses). One must be at least 17 years of age to legally engage in any sexual activity. If age is the only factor, it is known as a “statutory” offense.:ugh:

22. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

I can't stand younger women, in my experience the only women I have the least bit of attraction to are 3-5 years older than me, maybe it's just me though.

23. The Saggin' Nutz

The Saggin' Nutz New Member

hmmm, do what your heart says then man, i dont think anyone can really tell you wat to do

24. Blingin

Blingin New Member

I was 21, she was 17. (I turned 22 before she turned 18)

Her Mom (dad was nowhere to be found) was 200% against me seeing her.

We tried working around the whole mom thing, but when she still lives with her mom, the relationship became impossible.

If I remmember correctly (Its been like 5 years now) we kept in touch for a couple years after we split........ but we were broke up within like 2 weeks after her mother found out my age.

25. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

I'd say most 16 year old girls are crazy as anything...

I wouldn't lie to the parents, but I wouldn't date someone who was underage either. It's a recipe for failure.