SRS You want to know how my brain perceives stuff?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by The Green Bastard, Sep 5, 2005.

1. The Green Bastard

The Green Bastard Click click click bang

Been broken up from the love of my life for 2 1/2 weeks.

This weekend, drunk, I kinda hooked up for some playtime and a handjob.

Now I feel like I cheated on her.

Is that fucked up, or what?!

:wtc:

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Is only normal that you love her. And its sad but i encourage you to replace your ex-gf with a new-gf in your life.

3. The Green Bastard

:wtc: This woman wasn't gf material. Horny, yes, but I learned today, she has a nasty reputation....very slutty.

4. Darketernal

If a girl goes with a guy she is a slut, and if a guy goes with a girl he is a hero. It is a strange attitude for if she hasn't cheated on you, you shouldn't judge her on that. But tell me your story , in what kind of relationship where you both in and what caused the break up?

5. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

You just feel gulity. 2 1/2 week wasn't that long ago, so the wound is still fresh.

6. The Green Bastard

We were together, in an LDR for just over a year, and this kinda came out of the blue. She said that we felt like friends more than lovers, but I never noticed it coming.
    We still communicate civilly, and talk most every night. We were excellent friends before the relationship, and wish to maintain that friendship. As I type this, I'm on the phone with her.
    We still talk about everything we did when we were together, minus the sex-talk, although she still 'takes me to the bathroom' with her (cordless phone) when we talk.
    Her folks, her friends, my folks, and my friends are all shocked at the breakup, because we were such a perfect couple.

Maybe in a couple months we'll be together again, and I hope it does happen. She's very important to me.

7. The Green Bastard

And still hurting like a bastard.

8. Darketernal

You know i wouldn't be suprised if she has another person that she wants in her life. I think this whole issue displays that you are not mr.right for her rather then an emotional shoulder to cry on. I don't like it, and i don't like the idea of a 'perfect couple' either which might look so on the surface, but a girl can pack her bags and leave any day due to what lies in the depths of her emotions. But tell me about it, is she still positive about you,and asked her if there's another guy in her life?

9. The Green Bastard

She told me, promised, and reassured me that there isn't another person.

She was working 2 jobs, but just began a 2 year course in university and had to quit one of her jobs. The job she kept, she's a live-in caregiver for a guy with special needs, so her 'free time' isn't very free. Most weekends, there's going to be events, so she's pretty much never going to get weeekends off to come home, or even to really relax and be herself. She said that she's just going to be too busy.
    For the first week after she broke up with me, she felt sick to her stomach, didn't eat much, and just felt terrible. I can relate, I'm still in that state.
    But our conversations most every night are rewarding, at least to me. She calls me a lot of nights too, to talk, it's not just me calling her.

I just miss everything we had. And I miss it terrible.

2 1/2 years ago, I was nearly 3 years into a relationship, and engaged. Turns out the fiancee was a lying cheating whore, and we broke up. That was my first real serious relationship, all others failing after 5-6 months tops.

3 months into the relationship I just came out of, I knew I loved her. I loved everything about her, and seriously hoped she was the one. When she broke up with me a couple weeks ago, I hurt more then, and still do now, than I did when my fiancee broke up with me in the past.

I want her back in my life as my love, and not just a friend, and I would do anything in the world, anything in life for her. Anything, except for one thing. I'll never stop loving her.

10. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

Just as you moved on from the "engaged" relationsip this will pass as well. You might have loved this person more but you will get better one day. Just give it time and soon one day you'll feel better.

11. The Green Bastard

Forever the pessimist....I'm doubtful that it will happen for a long, long time.

I moved on from the engaged relationship easier because all my friends came out and told me of all the times she cheated on me. I nearly lost my best friend in that one.

12. The Green Bastard

:wtc: 4 days later and it's still bugging me.

13. strange_wu

strange_wu Large Member

From one Bubbles fan to another - I feel your pain. My finance left me without any explanation, apology or warning. I don't know where she lives, she changed her phone #, etc. Nothing even happened. One morning she was planting flowers, by the afternoon she was leaving. As much as it sucks, be happy that you can still be civil with her, if you can handle being just friends. I'd do anything to be able to talk to my ex.

14. The Green Bastard

You're actually on my Buddy List.
    I had a fiancee once too. She cheated on me and left me.

But here's the list of threads that I've been posting TRYING to get over/around this breakup:

http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=2016651

http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1987195

http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1969736

http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1985709