MMA You want to be a fighter? You want to have credibility when you open your mouth?

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Sirc, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Sirc

Sirc Dr. Hourse Crew #1

Then go and train and go and participate.

Between coming here and Bullshido, I'm getting pretty fucking tired of listening to a bunch of retards talk about shit they have no clue about. You want to be a fighter? Then go and fight. Let me help you out:

http://www.axkickboxing.com/

Start there. A ton of promoters and coaches are there. Be courteous, speak well, write well, and don't be a retard unless you want to end up as a tomato can because some promoter thinks you're an idiot. Click the links, look for someone near you. I guarantee if you can't find a fight within 3 months while emailing the guys there and actually putting forth effort, I will boil my mouth piece into a soup and eat it.

You want to be a good fighter? Then train. Get a good set of gloves, 12oz, 14oz, and a pair of 6oz gloves. Get a PAIR of mouth pieces, good ones. Get a set of leg pads and head gear. These are invaluable to your training.

Now, get into a good school that teaches you to move in all three ranges of fighting. Striking, clinching and grappling. Or get into 2 or 3 different schools that teach you those. I recommend the latter, as you become more specialized that way.

Once you do this or at least parts of these, then you can start talking about shit. Telling me that so and so could've done, this or that in this position or whatever doesn't mean shit when you're calling something "Dirty Boxing." Or an uchi mata a "Judo throw."

I'm tired of having to choke an idiot out watching a fight when he starts to spout stupid bullshit and ruin my night.

YES, I AM TIRED AND ANGRY AND INCOHERENT. FUCK YOU!

2. Sirc

Sirc Dr. Hourse Crew #1

This reminds of a story that happened recently.

I personally hate going to UFC parties, because of the sheer idiocy and ignorance. I mean fuck, you're booing at a TV, asshole when two guys are quietly trying to keep their positions. Fuck you! But I learned from one of my friends who is a BJJ purple, that when going to these parties, you have to interject and tell them they're retarded and when they disagree, choke them out to prove you're right.

I thought this was stupid. I mean, that's on the same line of thinking as, "Punch her to prove you're right." Only, I was at this party for the last fights, when this asshole started talking about how Irving should've taken Silva "down for a ground and pound." And I said, "No, that would've been retarded. Silva's a BJJ blackbelt and would've killed him. Standing up was his best bet."

The guy continued to argue, so I uchi mata'd him to the ground and then collar choked him with his jacket until he passed out. Yeah, fuck you guy.

Anyway, for the rest of the night, anytime I disagreed with someone, nobody seemed to disagree with me. It was sound advice.

3. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

4. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

:rofl:

Way to make a point.

5. Sirc

Sirc Dr. Hourse Crew #1

He was one of those "Tapout" guys. You know who I'm talking about. They speak one language. Asshole. The only way to get through to them is to beat them into submission, sometimes, literally.

At the time it seemed like a good idea and really, I could've argued or choked him out. You ever talk to someone and while the words were slowing slurring into a stream of sounds that have 0 meaning to you, you thought to yourself, "I could totally just throw you right now and choke you with your own arms until you turn purple and then I'll sing 'never gonna give you up' and laugh all the while."

I had one of these moments, and then Tyler Durden stepped in and I acted upon it. It was simultaneously awesome and terrifying. I'm normally really really reserved about acting out and try to not escalate anything. Good fucking times though. They don't invite me to their UFC parties anymore. :\

6. Sirc

Sirc Dr. Hourse Crew #1

I guess that having a little green prince of the cosmos as my avatar may not make me seem all that credible and "tough." But fuck you.

I dunno, that was my whole argument. Katamari > you. Prince of the Cosmos > you.

7. Phill A. Peno

Phill A. Peno It's Filipino, stupid. OTTC, Cycling Crew, WRX Cr OT Supporter

Go roll a big ball Clump Spirit. :joshers:

8. wow, you sound like an asshole

9. AK-47

AK-47 Banned

you say that because you don't train and he might have a point?

10. I say that because he choked a guy out over nothing and then came here to brag about what a badass he is for choking some random bro.

11. AK-47

AK-47 Banned

you say that because you might have made a similar point and thats why you're mad now?

12. No, I just don't support fighting over nothing like that.

13. AK-47

AK-47 Banned

we could have kept the "you say that/i say that" going for a funny thread

14. Sorry, I just get pissed off about stuff like this. People end up dying because of this crap.

Friend of mine got shot to death outside of a bar by some guy he'd argued with inside (that he'd never met before) over a football game.

Add that to the fact that so many people that do train still have completely idiotic opinions about fightsport, and there you go.

15. ITR06

ITR06 OT Supporter

He didn't choke anyone out. He's a fucking troll.

16. Bausk

Bausk New Member

17. HandgunFantasy

HandgunFantasy My purity you stole.

18. my mistake. Usually I can smell them.

19. ChampKind

ChampKind New Member

Give him a break he is probably like the guy who got picked on his entire high school existance and now sits him his moms basement when not working the overnight stocking at walmart thinking of ways to convince others he is in fact the badass he dreams. His little sister probably told him what a tool he is and for that he choked her and it morphed into this grand tale of badassness.

20. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I love how all of your threads look like copy-pasta :rofl:

21. A-NON-A

A-NON-A New Member

EFIGHTER.TXT

22. rtzcom

rtzcom bon wons! fight slepa for life sone!~

that reminds me of this chick I dated up in west palm beach and the first time we hooked up she was riding and then the girl busts out with "punch me in the face". and im all like excuse me come again? and shes like dont be a pussy punch me in the face and im all like no. Then we start arguing while she is still grinding mind you and then starts hitting me and im like what the hell so I close my eyes and I punched her in the face and gave her a bloody nose and then the chick rode it like it was mother fucking dream,

I dont date white chicks any more.

23. Sirc

Sirc Dr. Hourse Crew #1

Jesus fuck, took you guys long enough.

Good though, no?

24. Sirc

Sirc Dr. Hourse Crew #1

It's an art, man.

25. Sirc

Sirc Dr. Hourse Crew #1

Coming from you, this loses all credibility. :\