TAT You know... v.TongueRing

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Kaldes, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Kaldes

Kaldes New Member

You know I never posted a picture of my tongue.. but I wanted to thank this part of the forum for ALL the information that made it easier to deal with. Thanks. :wavey:

[​IMG]

2. Priest Tango

Priest Tango Custom User Tits

that shit HURT :wtc: ill never do it again

3. Blazed Monkey

Blazed Monkey It puts the lotion on its skin....

If you really think that hurt, you either have a rediculously low tolerance for pain, or your piercer was a complete pinhead who didn't know what they were doing :ugh:

4. Kaldes

Kaldes New Member

yes, it was a very easy piercing. Less of a pinch that a needle gives you...

5. Immo_G

Immo_G New Member

It wasn't the pain that put me off, its the few days afterwards of crap food and not talking that sucks. The actual piercing was like getting an immunisation, lot less than i expected.

Mine isn't perfectly straight, so i'm tossing up whether i can put up with all that just to get it redone straighter.

6. -Shaggs-

-Shaggs- Member

my wife got hers done the day before thanksgiving, that shit was funny watching her try to eat turkey and mashed potatoes.

7. Kaldes

Kaldes New Member

Only 1 day I said it totally sucked not eating is not fun. agreed. So is there any places you guys/girls shop online for [SIZE=-1]new bars? [/SIZE]

8. BlindSyde

BlindSyde New Member

Tongue ring was my least painful one I ever got. My eyebrow hurt more :o

9. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

My tongue was painless and I was eating fine within a day :) Never even had a lisp going on. I'd do it again if I ever had to.

10. Nefarious77

Nefarious77 Guest

I've had mine done twice and had to take it out for work reasons both times. The first time was a pain to deal with for over 2 weeks. The second time I was eating normal that night. They pierced it in the same spot through scar tissue, so that probably helped. If I get it done again, it will be in the same spot. I had stretched from a 12g to a 10g the second time before taking it out.

11. huskerfoos

huskerfoos New Member

If you ever have it done, and work prohibits you from wearing it, buy a clear acrylic ring. I have had mine pierced for almost 8-9 years, and to this day, my father in law doesn't know, and the people I work with don't know. I work in a Catholic hospital, so it is frowned upon, but they haven't asked, and I haven't offered.

JJ

12. mosh in bed

mosh in bed New Member

Mine didn't hurt at all. What HURT were those stupid tongs that they use to pull your tongue out. I was so focused on the pressure of that clamping down on the tip of my tongue that I barely gave a shit about a needle stabbing me.

What did suck were the days following. I believe I was able to change that ridiculously long bar 4 days in, but for the 4 days, my tongue was the size of a balloon and though I could hide the lisp pretty well, it'd eventually slip out in extended conversations. Another thing that sucked was not even being able to eat ice cream, and eating those little Vienna sausages for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks for 4 days... and each can (5 sausages I think) would quite literally take me an hour to eat. =\ But I'd do it again lol I just don't have to. :big grin:

13. Immo_G

Immo_G New Member

The tongs didn't really hurt for me, i presume they didn't do them as hard.

I ate icecream a bit, but by the 2nd day it was a case of just cut anything up and wash it down with water, burgers, etc. Sorta get cravings for real food. Couldn't get smaller bar after a week, so waited another. 20mm orig bar, 15mm now.

I could talk, just really badly, some sounds/letters just didn't work at all. After 3 - 5 days I was sorta back to normal.

14. Lindsay Loo

Lindsay Loo ミ★ Mikel's POZ Partner ミ★

pansies. i ate and drank normal that night.. and i never had any troubles...

and jk on calling ppl pansies.. :big grin:

15. Priest Tango

Priest Tango Custom User Tits

:rofl: well long story short: the guy who OWNED the shop, decided he wanted to be apiercer for the day, the numbskull i am says "sure go for it" he tried, got the needle halfway through (one "pop") and couldnt get it through the otherside :hsugh:

the real piercer did it again 1-2-3. ive never set foot back in that shop again, and ive since then made sure only PROFESSIONALS come near me with needles