GUN you guys are silly

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by krott5333, Dec 14, 2005.

1. krott5333

krott5333 Guest

2. 70Machwon

70Machwon New Member

:love: you thilly goose

3. eWRXshun

eWRXshun hai

glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34. glock 34.

4. mongorunner

mongorunner New Member

wtf this isn't the thread about anal rape:mad:

5. eWRXshun

eWRXshun hai

i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today. i'm going to the range today.

6. Bigsnake

Bigsnake OT Supporter

Got rid of your OT Militia AV

7. 7

7 First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire.

Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA. Join the NRA.

8. USMCsilver

USMCsilver Active Member

Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! Blow me! :joshers:

9. krott5333

krott5333 Guest

yeah.. I want to remain icognito, so when we have to engage, I dont stand out like a sore thumb

and I wanted that little Christmas touch :o

10. eWRXshun

eWRXshun hai

glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes: glocks explode :noes:

11. Y2kAccord

Y2kAccord Everything happens for reasons I just dont know

:rofl: GUNS SHOULD BE BANNED.. they are SCARY and there for should be illegal

12. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I'm still pissed at fienstien she said if the AWB expires guns were going to flood the streets my ice cream man still doesnt sell ak47's or tec9's :wtc:

13. Y2kAccord

I usually just take the AK from the Kid buying Ice Cream :coold:

14. jimmybuffett

jimmybuffett New Member

AK47s ARE FOR MINORITY GROUPS!!!:noes: AK47s ARE FOR MINORITY GROUPS!!!:noes: AK47s ARE FOR MINORITY GROUPS!!!:noes: AK47s ARE FOR MINORITY GROUPS!!!:noes: AK47s ARE FOR MINORITY GROUPS!!!:noes: AK47s ARE FOR MINORITY GROUPS!!!:noes: AK47s ARE FOR MINORITY GROUPS!!!:noes: AK47s ARE FOR MINORITY GROUPS!!!:noes: AK47s ARE FOR MINORITY GROUPS!!!:noes: AK47s ARE FOR MINORITY GROUPS!!!:noes: AK47s ARE FOR MINORITY GROUPS!!!:noes: AK47s ARE FOR MINORITY GROUPS!!!:noes: AK47s ARE FOR MINORITY GROUPS!!!:noes: AK47s ARE FOR MINORITY GROUPS!!!:noes: AK47s ARE FOR MINORITY GROUPS!!!:noes: AK47s ARE FOR MINORITY GROUPS!!!:noes:

15. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I am a minority im a white male :noes:

16. Y2kAccord

this is technically true in TX..

17. jimmybuffett

jimmybuffett New Member

haha, i live in missouri. there are 1 black per 1 million whites.

i love missouri

sure does suck to be you guys

18. Y2kAccord

Sure does suck you have to live in MO :mamoru:

19. Clusive

Clusive Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

20. islanderman7

islanderman7 New Member

:lockd: pointless thread :lockd: pointless thread :lockd: pointless thread

21. Y2kAccord

POINTLESS MEMBER - NO AV :BAN:pOINTLESS MEMBER - NO AV :BAN:pOINTLESS MEMBER - NO AV :BAN:pOINTLESS MEMBER - NO AV :BAN:pOINTLESS MEMBER - NO AV :BAN:pOINTLESS MEMBER - NO AV :BAN:pOINTLESS MEMBER - NO AV :BAN:pOINTLESS MEMBER - NO AV :BAN:pOINTLESS MEMBER - NO AV :BAN:pOINTLESS MEMBER - NO AV :BAN:pOINTLESS MEMBER - NO AV :BAN:pOINTLESS MEMBER - NO AV :BAN:pOINTLESS MEMBER - NO AV :BAN:pOINTLESS MEMBER - NO AV :BAN:pOINTLESS MEMBER - NO AV :BAN:pOINTLESS MEMBER - NO AV :BAN:pOINTLESS MEMBER - NO AV :BAN:pOINTLESS MEMBER - NO AV :BAN:pOINTLESS MEMBER - NO AV :BAN:pOINTLESS MEMBER - NO AV :BAN:pOINTLESS MEMBER - NO AV :BAN:pOINTLESS MEMBER - NO AV :BAN:pOINTLESS MEMBER - NO AV :BAN:pOINTLESS MEMBER - NO AV :BAN:

22. blindarrow

blindarrow New Member

I doubt it gets locked.. I've never even seen a mod post in here.

23. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I think that one lasted a couple days before mod's found it though

24. KIDRR

KIDRR Duck dog>* OT Supporter

:gfight:

Time for some grab ass

25. 70Machwon

70Machwon New Member

why do the damn CA gun shops charge so much for SKS's

i need to do mailorder and still pay 40 bucks at the FFL's

ARGH FUCKIN CA