You find out someone you're into is married, what do you do?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BornToFly, Jan 14, 2008.

1. BornToFly

BornToFly New Member

Was talking with someone about this, what would you do if this situation came up?

Say you have a thing for a guy/girl who lives far away and met online, and he/she is married, but separated, and when you "fell" for him/her, you didn't know he/she was married. You have never met this guy/girl previously, only corresponded online and via phone for over a year. Now say you get word from this person that they are coming to the state that you live in, and it's fairly close to where you live. Do you go meet him/her? Do you let whatever happens happen? Or do you go to meet, but with the idea that you will not sleep with them? Or forget about it completely, they are married, after all.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

No.

I would never ever get involved in any way with someone that was married, even if they were seperated....and ESPECIALLY because they never told me they were married before. I wouldn't trust them, therefore, I never would.

I certainly would have some morals and not sleep with them either.

HE'S MARRIED. LEAVE HIM ALONE UNTIL HE IS MAN ENOUGH TO END HIS RELATIONSHIP.

3. mrchina

mrchina Guest

If a person at Wendy's leaves the cash register open while he goes to tie his shoe, is it okay to take all the money out of the drawer?

4. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

I've gotten involved with married men before :o

they "say" they were all seperated or not interested in one another at the time, so I kept going out with them. They both were in bad situations at home and "persuaded" them to leave; not just for me, but because their situations were shitty.

But...they both stayed in the relationship with their wives cause it was "easier" and one had two kids. I got over it, it's easy for me to detach myself from things so I thought nothing of it.

I look back on it and realize it wasn't the best thing to do. So I say no, don't go see this person, just try to seperate yourself from someone who is already involved.

5. Abomb

Abomb New Member

usually u try to seduce them or ignore them

6. Shinigami

Shinigami New Member

depends on your moral compass

7. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

I wouldn't do it. What would you be getting out of it besides sex and finally meeting face to face? You would be helping someone cheat on his wife, and cementing the fact that you know his morals are compromised because he is pursuing other women while being attached to another.

I would focus more on talking to guys in your area and getting to know them rather than keeping up an impossible relationship online with a married guy. I know it's exciting, but you can have that same thing with a live guy in you city without the strings and then have as much sex as you want.

$.02

DA

8. willdawg69

willdawg69 Guest

:rofl::rofl:

9. kiri

kiri New Member

you leave them the hell alone.

10. rwdftw

rwdftw Guest

wouldn't do it, if a woman is in a relationship/married, the woman is instantly off limits to me, doesn't matter if the woman is the one pursuing it, if she doesn't have the common courtesy to break up with her current SO before pursuing something better, there is no reason for me to waste any time with her, because I will never be able to trust her. And since karma is a bitch and you do eventually get serious, you know she'll just as fast cheat on you

11. Pringles

Pringles New Member

you dont even think about them as an option

12. eightvalve

eightvalve Reformed Lurker Crew #1

Get over yourself and find a new person to have a crush on.

13. BornToFly

BornToFly New Member

98% sure that wouldn't even be an option. Lives to far away. It would be a meet and greet and talk to ya on the comp later sort of thing.

14. kiri

kiri New Member

no!!! totally inappropriate! they are sleazy for talking to you in the first place and you are sleazy for propagating it! stop talking to them in every way.

15. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

You don't meet them because they are A) married, and B) somehow neglected to tell you. Shady as hell.

Second...I would never talk to someone for a year without meeting them. That's really fucking boring. A week or two, tops.

16. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

You evalute what's so wrong with your life that you become desperate enough to "fall" for someone so far away and waste so much time talking to them. Go out and meet someone near you that's single and who you can have a real relationship with :mepoke:

17. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I court them like medieval knights courted the taken wives of kings or someone who was above them. Marriage is for security, not happiness. Married women deserve to be happy too, no? It's not fair for them to give up their perfect lives for you, so I understand if they cheat more than I would a girl who has a boyfriend but is too much of a coward to break off a relationship that has absolutely no purpose.

18. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

if she's not happy, she can get a divorce.

Would you do it if the person was far away and you had to wait a year? (this was in the original post)

19. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

like i said marriage isn't always about happiness. but i come from a different culture...

if she came out to see me i'd probably be thinking sex the whole time, but i wouldn't act like it's supposed to happen.

20. BornToFly

BornToFly New Member

You've never talked to anyone from here off the forums? Or even if it was only on the forums, and they said to you "hey, I'm going to be in your area, you wanna grab dinner?" You'd say no, you're married. ( should he/she be married ) even though you've talked with them for close to 2 years?

21. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

I don't see a problem getting involved with someone who is separated, and has been clear with you about why they are and where they stand, as for married; that's a different story, would NOT go there.

22. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Then what is the point!? If it's just for sex go out and meet someone locally. Just because you've wasted so much time "getting to know him" doesn't mean you have to meet him.

23. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Don't try to make it sound innocent.

Look at the title of your thread.

24. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I'm coming from a different place. I'm primarily looking for women who I could potentially develop an LTR with.

Talking to non single women or women are not nearby is a waste of my time.

I don't really need any more friends, I have enough as is.

25. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

You said "fall for" not "friends with". Big difference there.