SRS You ever wake up pissed off at the world?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by kd5yig, Aug 27, 2009.

1. kd5yig

kd5yig New Member

I do this every once in a while. No good reason for it, just in a really foul mood. Usually, by the time I shower and drive in to work, it has faded and everything is good. Today, well it's not fading today.

So, the real question is, how do you deal with it when this happens? How do you keep from getting really annoyed by small things, that in the grand scheme, don't really matter?

2. oakback

oakback New Member

I take pleasures in the tiny things, and it turns the volume down for the stresses.

For me, I'll stop in the parking lot on my way from my car, and look at the clouds for a minute, or close my eyes and enjoy the breeze. Indulge in a tasty beverage and a snack, blatantly waste time by chatting with a friendly coworker, or just lean back in my chair take a deep breath with a full-body stretch, and let it out slowly (the kind you do when you wake up in bed on a weekend with no reason to get up).

3. Navvik

Navvik Active Member

I wake up this way everyday. I want to murder anything that moves or talks to me funny. Then i get to work and it only gets worse. Nothing stops my hate rage, except sleep. so... in for the asnwer to this?

4. Nev

Nev Active Member

Been so stressed every day lately that I wake up and just want to keep sleeping, hating everything and wishing things would change. They don't.

5. OniMinion

OniMinion ...recalls when this forum was actually about cars OT Supporter

I can't remember the movie title, but they say that after a night of hard-core parties, drinking, smoking, drug use etc, the next day an individual will hate everything they see: All people, cars, animals - life in general.

You need to remind yourself after all the debauchery:

"You have had more fun in one night than most people did all month"

6. BoomBoomBoy

BoomBoomBoy Guest

Just remember this question. Realize you're doing it, and stop.

7. kd5yig

kd5yig New Member

I think I would have more luck with stopping breathing today.

8. DubyaS6

DubyaS6 New Member

Sometimes I am like that too, I just dont want to talk to anyone or deal with anything.

Mine seems to fade also, but as soon as I notice myself doing it, I make an attempt to just stop. As funny as it sounds, it seems to help most of the time.

9. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

The best thing is not to base your mood on what the world represents.

I used to base my mood on what happened in my life, waking up thinking 'everything sucks' ,'there's nothing good' , 'life is shit' , 'nothing works out for me' , 'the world is a terrible place'

But not anymore, you know. The world can be a terrible place, horrible things beyond your imagination take place, but its not about that.

A human being is more like a gardener, you have a rough soil, that you work hard on and try to grow beautifull and fruitfull things on, so instead of thinking 'the situation is bad' you start thinking 'im going to try my best to transform the bad situation into something good' ,

That way you have a sensation of improvement, 'things aren't as bad as they used to be ' , as opposed to thinking 'life sucks everyday', you can actually improve the situation and with that in mind you can soften and put your heart at ease.