You don't have to be an alpha male to get girls

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by FloppyCock, May 12, 2007.

1. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

I've seen a lot of emphasis on being an "alpha male" in this forum, and I think its a little bit of bullshit.

Main Entry: alpha male
    Part of Speech: n
    Definition: a domineering man; the dominant member in a group of males, esp. animals

An alpha male is the dominant member of a group. He's the guy that doesn't take shit. He's the guy that doesn't back down. He isn't defined by how much ass he gets, but by how he interacts with other males. Women are attracted to this, so the average guy emulates these characteristics.

Here is the rub: sticking feathers in your ass doesn't make you a chicken. Imitating a set of behaviors does not fundamentally change who you are. There is no point in striving to be the alpha male when all it takes to have better luck with women is some self confidence and a backbone.

Every time I see somebody bragging about being an alpha male, and beta males picking up his table scraps, it makes me want to hit my head against a wall.

2. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

3. I don't approve of this bullshit post, I am an alpha male, I'm sorry you're a beta male, but get over it.

I was a beta male at some point, all I got were women no one else wanted, well I'm done with that shit.

Get some balls and realize quality women want a real man, not a little bitch.

Beast.

4. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

:rofl:

This is exactly what I mean. You're an internet tough guy, and by the very act of saying "I am an alpha male" you've proved that you aren't. Shit, you even call yourself beast.

I mean, I can't even tell if you're kidding or if you really are this pathetic.

5. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

6. jonno

jonno New Member

i couldnt help but laugh at this. what a joke

7. It's a joke post for a joke thread, now this floppycock, needs to grow up and stop bitching.

There is a difference between an alpha male and an intelligent male, I don't think HE sees the difference.

Beast

8. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

What a tool you are, eh?

You haven't said anything intelligent or really related to my post.

9. Intelligent? I don't care to make a useful post for you, you seem to miss the fundamental dynamics of this whole alpha male thing.

An alpha male as you seem to think is my original first post. An intelligent male is one who sees an opportunity and takes it. You have proven from your bitching that you are neither.

Beast

10. jonno

jonno New Member

my input:

you need to be confident/funny/secure with yourself. that's pretty much the basic idea. who gives a fuck if you classify yourself as an alpha male or whatever, let your actions speak and don't try to achieve titles you've read in the latest PUA book. :rolleyes:

PUA stuff was interesting, now it just honestly annoys me and it's humorous because it's such a bandwagon that tons of tools follow now. there are a few guys on here who know their shit and i respect (poco, yail, bandwagon, and maybe 1-2 more). but for the most part, it's a joke.

11. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

Still a douchebag.

I said nothing negative about alpha males. I think that the people that try to imitate them, you being a wonderful example, are complete losers.

You are a prime example of the kind of person that thinks that by imitating dominance they can acheive it.

12. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

I am in perfect agreement.

13. It is simple to achieve, how come you haven't yet?

You may think of me as a tool but I am comfortable with who I am. I don't take shit from women and that is the point.

Edit: PUA stuff is more entertainment than anything else, I'm not going to get into the dynamics of it, but it is more for fun than anything else, not the picking up women part, the books themselves.

14. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

I'm going to ignore this, because I sure as hell don't feel like having an e-pissing contest with you. If you want to know more about me, look through my posts or something.

An alpha male is defined by his interactions with other males. You think that acting out this role by being firm with women makes you magically different? You're going through the motions and assuming that it is changing you.

You read a few books, gave yourself a nickname, and now you think you're an "alpha male"? I couldn't have been more right about you.

15. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

16. purebad

purebad I don't need your approval, right?

what is PUA?

17. jonno

jonno New Member

pick up artist

18. NCS

NCS Active Member

the real alpha males wont argue because its not worth it ;)

just a comment - the PUA stuff seems to be a bandwagon because we're in a small subculture, here on OT. there arent that many active, successful PUA's running around.

19. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Look, another pissing contest!

20. Jimeigh

Jimeigh Every rook and jay in the corvidae have been raven

you dont have to be, but it probably helps.

you dont have to be a rockstar, or a sport star, or a celebrity, an eskimo, or a millionaire to get girls either.

21. Jimeigh

Jimeigh Every rook and jay in the corvidae have been raven

in fact, in california you dont even have to be alive to get some sex. well, that was the case until they made that pesky law.

22. P7

P7 You have something on your tongue, let me get that

Look for the story he posted about getting a servers number when he was out to dinner with his family. Theres another one where he claims toget ass from a 29 year old when he was 16.

An alpha male is the dominant male in a social group. He doesn't get ass, he is given it because he is seen as the mate with the greatest potential to breed successful offspring. He doesn't dominate the other males in the group, they stick to him because he has leadership qialities. This is stuff that wolves can't fake, but today's man can learn. It sounds ot me like you aren't such a male and it drives you crazy, so you assume that since you can't do it they must be faking.

23. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

:werd: i agree

24. Edit: where did I say I got ass from the 29 year old? I didn't so clearly you can't read.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2007
  25. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

Aside from the Beast-bashing, this is an excellent post.

EDIT: I think that the problem here might be some sort of semantical thing where the OP's definition of alpha male is different from ours, but I don't know.