You cant see or hear speed correct?

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by BradUF, Aug 12, 2005.

1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I just wanted to know that its impossible for a whitness to say they "seen" you going fast or heard you going fast. That would never hold up in court as long as you did not burn some rubber or drive wreckless correct? So if I went well above the speed limit in an area no one can say they "seen" me speeding since speed cant be meaured by sight or sound and only by laser and radar?

2. Fareo

Fareo New Member

got busted?

3. CastorTroy

CastorTroy New Member

Depends on who saw you. Speed can be closely judged by sight, though it requires skill. If a regular person I doubt that would ever hold up in court, if law enforcement it could. As far as "hearing" speed, thats utter BS.

4. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Just a regular person. Basicly, I was speeding in an empty parking lot from work and last person who burned out comming to work was almost suspended for a week. What I am saying here is if I was in a quiet car with non flowmasters no one would have notice but since I have like the 2nd loudest flowmasters they heard me in the building and everything.
    I made sure not to burn out because you can "see" wreckless driving but not see speed.

The cop from my old school said. "With flowmasters you may be going 30 but it sounds like 50"

5. Y2kAccord

Y2kAccord Everything happens for reasons I just dont know

pay the ticket and quit being a pussy

6. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I am just trying to make a point on how I would get busted much faster then someone in a regular car.

7. Fareo

Fareo New Member

i know the feeling i have a big block 67 charger with 2 chamber flows and 3.91 gears in the rear.. so when im in 1st in a parking lot it sounds like im screaming down the freeway.. sucks cause people are stupid and dont realize that gears and exhaust make it a illusion to how fast your really going.

8. 70Machwon

70Machwon New Member

:werd: though my gears are lower. My mom says " YOU CANT GO SO FAST ON THIS STREET" then i say " i was going 20 in first."

I love my flows.