you be the judge.

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by michael, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

2. TZ

TZ Banned

bullshit

3. igo4bmx

igo4bmx WHAT WHAT WHAT THE FU OT Supporter

my judgement is that this guy was discussed before here

4. NUDES

NUDES New Member

5. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

was a giant thread on it already

search for "bull shit" you'll probably find it pretty fast

either way, dude is fucking jacked and has the physique i want to have in like 6 years

6. TZ

TZ Banned

"Its gotten to the point on the internet where whatever claim anybody makes you just kind of have to have the mindset of congratulating them and then really believing it when you see it in person... in my opinion.
    The things here that make me wonder, who knows the exact time frame but it does say he hit a PR of 500lbs when he was 17, and now 715x5 when he is 18. Thats quite a gain for at the absolute most, 23 months."

another post

"USAPL/IPF deadlift record for subjunior men (14-18), from http://www.powerlifting-ipf.com/worldrecor..._sub_jun_pl.htm :

110 Drew Traub USA 313,0 29-09-2002 Chia I/TPE

For the metric-impaired, that's a 690 pull in the 242 class.

APF record in the Junior class from http://www.worldpowerliftingcongress.com/APF%20Records.htm

D 330 Oertel, Brent 82 USA 5/12/2006 Saco

That's a 727 pull in the 242s, but he was 24 at the time.

So, let's think. He hits for 5 reps 25 pounds over the USAPL/IPF record for his age. He also raw pulls significantly over the equipped records in the APF. Then there's his old video of hitting 500 for a challenging single.

Verdict: either he added 250 pounds to his pull and became the strongest 18 year old on the planet, or it's all crap. "

one more post

"lol at the people saying hes a monster at 6'4" 230. Thats like saying someone 5'10" and 190 is a monster. He's average weight for a guy his height who works out and is athletic. His dl stroke is short with his long arms so he probably has a decent "real" deadlift. Yes, there are freaks out there, but those freaks do not post videos 8 months earlier pulling 500 and then in under a year go up roughly 300lbs. 715x5 has got to be 775-800lbs. If you beleive that, well, theres not much I can do for you."

7. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

maybe his "old school 100's" aren't really 100's :o

8. TZ

TZ Banned

supposedly this guy is supposed to enter a powerlifting meet sometime in january? if he does then that would prove it once and for all. i highly doubt it this is legit though.

9. ccrooks

ccrooks New Member

he's a big dude

10. JeremyD

JeremyD New Member

repost

11. Tetragrammaton

Tetragrammaton New Member

So let's see here, he runs 5 minute miles at a claimed 235 pounds, eats 15K calories a day, deadlifts 715 for 5 (which does in fact come out to an over 800 pound deadlift), am I missing anything? 7 pounds of bison meat in one sitting? LOL.

This entire thread was started by this guy so he could have people tell him how great he is. You're a liar dude. And there is nothing worse than a kid who has such a fragile ego that he has to lie in order to get other mental midgets who also lack any self esteem to blow him. You're a joke dude. And your lifts are a joke. Get on the platform if your lifts are real. I don't think for a second that some skinny 18 year old punk who flexes like an idiot in the mirror over and over again, is deadlifting with the likes of perfectly leveraged mutants like Ed Coan, Vince Anello, and James Cash. All who were on anabolics when they were pulling that kind of weight. Anyone want to bet that come January when he's supposed to do his meet that something happens and he can't do it? I do. I've seen this exact same kind of crap over and over and over again by kids on the net. I will say I've never seen anyones knees bend inward when they deadlift. That's a first. That's called shit form. In other words, he doesn't know how to deadlift worth a shit, and yet he's claiming more than a lot of world class powerlifters can do.

This whole thread is pretty funny, and we are getting a big laugh out of it on some other boards. You're a clown kid. You should put some face paint on the next time you video the basement flexin. heh.

12. NUDES

NUDES New Member

:werd: it's pretty much all BS IMO. great physique, but the numbers and all that he claims (including cals/day.. 15000, LOL!!) is all horse shit.

13. Memor

Memor Active Member

:wtf: he claims to eat 15k cals in one day?

his physique is ridiculous though

14. TZ

TZ Banned

:bowrofl:

"what the fuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

your deadlifting close to an olympic level..."

:bowrofl:

15. NUDES

NUDES New Member

Also says he has a consistent 93mph fastball.

And a 5min mile.

And a 800 deadlift.

And 15k cals a day.

If you had a consistent 93mph fastball you'd be recruited to the pro's instantly.

16. Memor

Memor Active Member

15k/day, 93mph fastball, undefeated boxing record, 800dl, 5min mile, 18 years old

maybe he's the younger brother of that guy on here who had that short Training Log that claimed like a 565 snatch grip DL and a marathon run in some like, sub 6 minute/mile time

17. TZ

TZ Banned

and he's never been beaten at his local ring at boxing either, apparently he's looking into becoming the next HW champ :bowdown:

18. TZ

TZ Banned

100% GERMAN

19. TZ

TZ Banned

20. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

21. Paintballny

Paintballny New Member

bullshit..

kid looks good but everything he claims is bullshit

22. Damnation