You all were right...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tubachris85x, Jun 12, 2008.

1. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

But she didnt cheat on me. Not really much to say at this point, other then Im sorry to those of you.

My anger supercedes the pain for what she has done

2. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Backstory? thread link?

3. tqpolo

tqpolo ***** Platinum Member OT Supporter

Vag crew is always right.

4. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

The details are overwhelming.

5. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

*sigh*

After classes ended, we got into an argument about something stupid. Next morning, she calls and tells me that she's just tired and "drained" by all the arguing and fighting, that we are just not compatible, and breaks up with me. I was devestated. After that she "wanted" to be just friends, and I talked to her more and more, until I told her that I cant just be a friend anymore. She said that she just wasnt sure.

I told her that I will never call her again, and that she wants to know how it is without me. Only then did she come out, crying and so upset about how the last 48 hours have been horrible for her, that she thinks it was a big mistake. Like an idiot, I agree to get back with her, we talked for along time, discussing what we BOTH needed to change, and to do it together.

For the last 4 weeks, I thought everything was going good, I even went down to see her on my own, and we were both so happy together.

This past week, she started to change. She took an SAT test last week, and she told me briefly that she saw a kid from her old high school, and that he drove her home. This is significant, because its not like her mother to let other guys just drive her daughter home. To this moment, I have absolutly no idea what happend, if anything did, but it was after that, that she became mean towards me, shutting me out.

I didnt fight then, but she then came out that she was trying to not think of me as much because it apparently hurt her too much missing me, and that she loved me, and that she was sorry for hurting me.

That was 3 days ago.

We got into a petty argument about the driving situation when she goes to stetson. What set me off is that she was talking about this stupid band concert and how she would drive all the way back to Ft. lauderdale to see them. But I had asked her if she would even drive to see me, and she said that "shes too scared to drive to tallahassee." She started telling me that I was being selfish and that I didnt care about her safety.

So comes yesterday. Basically a repeat of the first initial break up. She finally tells me the truth that the whole time that we had gotten back together, that she was still confused about us and she thinks that we arent meant to be together right now, but throws the bullshit that maybe later in life, we will. She's super religous.

On top of this past week, the fact that she hurt me twice already, and now this.....Im just pissed off. I felt used and betrayed for her benifit, after saying Im the one who's selfish.

She just wasnt the girl who I fell in love with when she did this...and the pain is just horrible.

6. Justin636

Justin636 Active Member

:hug:

Sorry to hear.

You guys broke up for a reason the first time around whether you know that reason or not. Getting back to "start over" isn't going to help.

Glad you learned something from it all.

7. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Just move on, she sounds like a drama queen.

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

There are times when I hate that I am right, and now is one of them :hug:

While I know you are crushed right now and have no interest in dating anyone (which is fine) I will try to tell you the positives.

*You are still very young
    *You live in a town FILLED with people your age who love to go out and have a good time
    *You live in a ton filled with thousands of beautiful women to date
    *While you wasted this first year of college stressing with keeping your relationship together with her you've still got 3 more glorious years to make your "college days" the best days of your life

Plus the obvious-You've got to seperate yourself from her. Do not try contacting her in any way, it will only hurt more. You have got to move on and she can't be heard from while you are moving on.

PM me if you want to vent more :)

9. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

I agree completely with iwishyouwerebeer but I will say this: girls are not to be trusted.

Seriously though, you have so much time ahead of you and experiences that you should try not to let yourself get so worked up over this one girl. I know it's hard and we have all been there but life goes. She didn't treat you how she should have and if anything I would hope that would make this easier on you.

P.S. you always have us!

10. MossMan813

MossMan813 New Member

I know what you're going through man. I was two years older than my girlfriend and when she went away to college she changed a lot. We ended up breaking up for a lot of the same BS that it sounds like you're going through. I know it seems horrible right now and that it'll never get better...but believe me, it does. I was the kind of guy who had people tell him basically what I"m telling you right now, and me thinking "Yeah right, I will be hurting from this girl forever"...but dude, it WILL get better. Once you figure out all the things you don't have to worry about anymore from this breakup - a year or two from now, you will be asking yourself how you ever were in a relationship like that to begin with. TRUST ME. I didn't think I would be saying these either a few years ago...but life is about to get a LOT better for you in the next few years. Enjoy college, and learn from your mistakes. College years are not to get hung up on one person for.

11. fray

fray New Member

who is us? cuz if us = vag, then that includes a lot of "not to be trusted" girls... :squint:

12. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

yeah well, we all know i'm shifty as hell, and certainly cant be trusted. i cant blame him for saying this.

13. fray

fray New Member

:squint: you were the one i had in mind

:rofl:

14. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

true, but you seem like a good random hookup. :naughty:

Just don't tell her your REAL name, :mamoru:

15. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

thats what i was thinking...... :squint:

16. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

First off, I was joking. It's a reference to a derrick comedy video. I don't know if any of you have ever seen it. Secondly, I'm a girl too. :p

17. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

You're very new to OT :o

That is said more often than you would believe here in the Vag, and especially in the main forum, and meant in all seriousness which is why everyone took you seriously :hs:

18. fray

fray New Member

i actually looked at your old posts and realized that!

19. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

Well, it's a shame that any one would mean something like that. I personally try to say things that aren't mean spirited. Maybe we should get back to Tuba?

20. fray

fray New Member

:hs: you may be on the wrong board...

21. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I don't remember the details from before, but that kind of inconsistency/hypocrisy is what drives me nuts. It's like you don't even know who this person is. The girl you fell for may never have existed, or if she did it was only for a short time and this is who she's grown into now so there's no going back. :hs:

22. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

I honestly dont want her back..but at the same time, I just want the confirmation that she is feeling what I am. I look at all these stupid myspace pages, and its like nothing has happend.

I know that she is feeling it, and pretty damn hard. Its really only a matter of time before she breaks down and tries to reach me again.

Ive calmed down alot then from earlier, I was fortunate enough to talk to people at work about this, and kinda helped me out too. In a sense, I forgive her, but the pain will continue. My anger is no longer existant.

Its just what is really going to kill me, is the loneliness. Im all alone up here all summer. She was my only emotional support. My parents just only get on my ass about grades, and thats all they ever really care about. All my roommates are out of town, and yea, I have a few friends I can hang with, but I feel so empty now. Like, I come home now, after work, eat something watch tv..and just sleep, and repeat. I was so used to being able to talk to her all day, and be able to end the night the same way. Now..I just have nothing to look forward to. Yea, I may get over her eventually, but she was just my driving force for me to keep going, to try and do as best as possible on my own.

Just nothing but this computer screen and myself. Thats all I got, and nothing else..

23. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

She's told you twice now how she feels, you don't need anymore confirmation. She's only not changing her shit because she's still in shock and probably doesn't want to hurt your feelings, the same way you aren't changing all those bullshit status thingies. Change them, you guys are over and then dont let yourself check hers. You have to use willpower.

It'll never be the same, you've got to get that through your head. She's not the same girl you fell in love with and in fact she's only going to change more because she's no longer 16! This is why we tell you and everyone else who dates from HS to college to be prepared for a ton of change. That is also why most couples that age don't last.

You've got to find something to look forward to. If you've got a handful of friends there then hang out with them. Make yourself get out. Go to the gym, you have been saying for a long time that you needed to get in shape. It's obviously fine to mourn for a certain period but you can't let your anger and emotions rule your life. You now have to learn how to be alone and be ok with it.

24. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

The more you learn about her the worse you're going to feel. Take her off of your myspace and make a clean break from her.

25. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Oh, the first thing I did was change all that BS status shit. She finally did today as well...well, she deleted all pictures of me and her together on her pics page, and any reference to me in the text, but Im assuming she forgot to change the relationship status.

But its just for example, she is having this huge graduation party on saturday, and up until what she did, I had saved up money and bought her a grad gift..which was a set of webcams for both of us. Her mother never allowed her in the house, and thought it would have helped both of us when she moved away. Anyways, I was going to surprise her at the party...but not anymore.

Its just she posted about her party, and is acting like nothing happend. In my mind, I wish it never ended like this, and for some god damn reason, I still have this retarded feeling that this is not going to be the last time. I dont know why, but I just feel that.

I just want her to be happy