Yohimburn ES, does it work?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by smb is me, Jul 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smb is me

smb is me New Member

Anyone on here tried it?

Can't spot reduce is the tried and true answer, this seems to run contrary.

Would it help chase away the last little stubborn areas of fat on my abs (like lower abs and between upper abs--my life is average)?

Macro?
    Ultier?
    OTFN'er testimonials?

2. brettD

brettD New Member

doesnt work good enough for 60$. i think what most people think when they get it that they are gonna lose their gut in a few weeks on this. im pretty sure you have to pretty lean to notice anything from it. you check out AFboard?, they have whole section for their supps

3. smb is me

smb is me New Member

I am probably in single digits right now, so pretty lean.

Figured i'd check on here b/c i'm familiar with all the regular posters, so its close to people i know giving me their thoughts, on another board it would be random people who may or may not be real :dunno: tho i have read some positive reviews on another forum from said random unknown entities.

4. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

5. Finest

Finest OG #93

Probably? Either you are, or you're not. Single digit BF is an accomplishment in itself, unless you're like 125lbs or something. Either way, if you're that lean, whatelse are you trying to accomplish? Paper thin vascularity?

6. smb is me

smb is me New Member

All calipes tests i've done for the last month have put me sub 10, but i'm still hesitant to throw it out on an internet web forum, so i always feel a qualifyer should be added.

Plus, I say probably b/c the trainers say I am, but I have a hard time putting my faith 100% into personal trainers, i generally think 90% of them don't know what they are doing, they are just tricking 50yr olds with discretionary income to spend who want to feel like they are doing something healthy but don't REALLY want to bust thier asses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.