Yohimbine HCL

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition Archives' started by Sh0kka, May 5, 2004.

1. Sh0kka

Sh0kka New Member

ECY stack is the REAL DEAL!!!!!!

25mg eph, 200mg caff and 5 mg yoh and results have been :eek3: about a week taking it and fat is shredding off the abs, lower abs showing MUCH more then before, before id have to really flex to get the botton 2, now if i just breathe they show easily, and if i flex you can REALLY see them. buy this stuff now because i did hear they wanna make eph and possibly yoh prescription only.

but if i had to rate it 10/10 :bowdown:

2. pt

pt New Member

Yup

the Yohimbine especially is NO joke for the abs.

3. I Lub You

I Lub You Guest

You said this two times already Ceaze, please explain. I have never read anything stating that.

4. PizzaFoo2002

PizzaFoo2002 Guest

I read about yohimbine being an anti-diuertic. I dropped it from the stack. Anyone else have any problem with yohimbine causing some water retention? I used it for a while and then stopped, maybe I should start taking it again.

5. FourDOzKilla

FourDOzKilla Guest

where do you get it? i've been looking for something to help me during cutting.

6. kidbv2

kidbv2 New Member

What time of day are you taking the supps.? Do you spread out the eph. from the yoh.?

7. toconnx

toconnx New Member

where you getting the ephedrine?

8. armond

armond New Member

where are getting this stuff?? Also what is caff? I am nub as you can tell, please explain some stuff Ceaze, you seem to have immense knowledge on stuff!

9. Sh0kka

Sh0kka New Member

no neg side effects at all. i heard of people doing ec for 10 weeks and yc after that.

but so far results are CRAZY!

and i take 4 pills 2-3x daily.

25mg ephedrine,200mg caffeine, 5 mg yohimbine.

i usually have a shake in the morn then 20 mins later take it. and i dont eat until i feel the stomach umm,,,weird feeling but you can tell the ecy is working. then i eat and have a normal day with 6-7 meals. i try VERY hard to keep bad carbs away. yes i know carbs are good for energy and whatnot. but too much is stored in the body.

best cutting stack IMO you can buy now...and i hear they making ephedrine and yohimbine prescription only.

buy NOW from mike,hes a awesome guy.

1fast400.com

10. Sh0kka

Sh0kka New Member

i hear on a empty stomach, or with NO carbs at all. i dont see how protein would affect it.

11. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

Is that why Avant says to take HEAT on an empty stomach, because it contains Alpha-Yohimbine?

I find that hard to do except in the morings, especially when the directions also say don't take any after 4 PM. If I wake up around 9, take the HEAT, eat breakfast say 30 minutes later, eat lunch at 12 and dinner at 5, there isn't a whole lot of "empty stomach" time. Not to mention the protein shakes in between meals.

12. I Lub You

I Lub You Guest

It has to do with the insulin spike from carbs. So leave a barrier of ~30min-1hour before or a couple hours after a meal that contains carbs to take Y. But I've also been reading just a bit about how the affects of insulin and Y might be bunk.

13. terse

terse New Member

then what can you stack yohimbine with?

14. Letifo

Letifo Moderator

if you take in protein and only protein, and your body wants carbs (which your body usually does, especially in a fasted state, like when you just woke up), then it will convert the protein to carbs and not only "waste" the protein, but, put sugar in your blood and spike your insulin. i hope i'm not wrong :).

15. KDubb

KDubb everyday I'm hustlin'

where can one acquire straight caffiene pills ?

16. tryfuhl

tryfuhl New Member

17. pt

pt New Member

caffeine fo shizzle AFAIK :x:

18. UndefinedMinded

UndefinedMinded Active Member

I got my yohimbe from bulknutrition. The stack requires 5mg, but the pills I purchased contain 1.111g. Any suggestions?

Last edited: May 7, 2004
  19. Sh0kka

Sh0kka New Member

pills or caps?

thats a big pill

20. pt

pt New Member

U sure it was Yohimbe ? or was it Yohimbine HCL ?

HUGE DIFFERENCE ! !

21. Simple

Simple Sexy Beatch

wtf. i thought yohimbine wasn't good to take orally...

22. pt

pt New Member

It doesn't TASTE good... if that's what u mean :eek3:

23. Simple

Simple Sexy Beatch

no becuase if you take yohimbine hcl, it elevates blood pressure/pulse? something like that. i'll try and find link on avant.

24. Simple

Simple Sexy Beatch

Yohimbine is a selective alpha 2 antagonist (10) and can thus short circuit this feedback loop, maximizing NE levels, thus maximizing fat loss, particularly in these problem areas -- and even more so if we can achieve high levels of yohimbine and NE in the adipose tissue. Unfortunately, to do so with orals, or any other method that results in high blood levels means that we will also have high levels in the heart and CNS -- thus, we will also have unpleasant and dangerous side effects. Considering the subject of this article, I obviously believe the solution lies in transdermal administration, but more o*n that in a bit.

that's all i could find in a pinch. there's an in depth article on it, it's when they're explaining how their lipoderm works.

25. pt

pt New Member

Even without seeing the link, I can guarantee that oral Y-HCL probably does both of those. It also sheds fat around your obliques/abs like nuthin I have ever seen :cool: but it's important to slowly increase the dosage.

I took too much of the pure stuff once... felt like I was gonna have a panic attack. Heart started beating like crazy, cold sweats, stomach going crazy within minutes, crazy erection that didn't go away for hours.. it was NOT COOL. But if you stay with a smart dosage, there are almost no side effects except maybe sleeplessness / increase heart rate / warmer body temp.