Yogurt for your gullet...

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Peyomp, Oct 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

I had chronic Amoebic dysentary, and although it is cured my gullet seems a bit sensitive. So I've been eating yogurt with every (or at least 1-2) meals a day. It seems to help my gut stay healthy, happy and well. I buy big jugs of plain yogurt and just have a table spoon with every meal. Oh, and Indian cuisine secret: you can put plain yogurt on top of ANYTHING and it enhances it.

Might help you high-protein hookers.

2. Sammo

Sammo New Member

Is that you in the picture? How was India?

3. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

I was taking pharmaceutical pro-biotics in India, to get lactobacillus and others. But... my doctor informs me that often times pro-biotic capsules often contain very few viable colonies.

Conclusion: there's nothing cheaper than yogurt to supply pro-biotics for your gullet. Besides... yogurt has all that you need. You don't NEED super-concentrated. More is not always better.

4. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

My Moscow NASA doctor said to take some yogurt an hour after each dose of the antibiotic. And then more as you come off it. And another doctor told me to take a multivitamin a day to resupply your normal fluora. So, I do both of those.

5. ChosenGSR

ChosenGSR Mama always said you'd be the chosen one

I skipped the part where he said something about the cruise... I thought you were cracking on his avatar as in Ricky Williams look alike so to speak and the going to India to smoke weed deal :rofl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.