SRS Yo-Yo confidence. Ugh....

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Abomb, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Abomb

Abomb New Member

Why,

will I wake up some days and have the confidence to do anything, to say anything to anyone and not be worried about whether they like me or not?

Then, for the next few days Ill have no confidence... Ill be so worried about what others think of me... ill be worried that they wont like me for who I am or will think I am more or less not intelligent.. I will feel really ugly looking, I will convince myself that no girls will want me. I know im not ugly.. im told by girls that I am cute or hot or good looking.. I can insert a pic if someone can walk me through on how to do so... It seems like girls always go for my roommate but never want me. It seems like girls are few and far between being interested in me. I just dont know what to do. I want to love me for who I am, how I look, and be comfortable with myself at all times. I dont know why I am so self concious some days and feel great for one day randomly here and there.. ahh I just dont know what to do
    :sadwavey:

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Because some days you 'care' and some days you don't 'care' , that's the only difference, if you start defining yourself instead of letting others define who you are , then you wouldn't worry so much and would walk confidently thru life because you love yourself and that's the only justification you need. :wavey:

3. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

Yes.

As for confidence. Look and feel your best all the time for max confidence in yourself. Feeling your best-sleep well, eat good, excercise, etc.. Looking- No need to be lazy on some days and just go out looking bad cuz you feel like it, always look your best. With those 2 combined you'll have confidence everyday all the time. Girls will attract to that swagger. It's not like you'll get every girl on the planet, but you will get some nice ones. :)

4. Abomb

Abomb New Member

I just started lifting weights 4 x a week ago 2-3 weeks ago. Ive made progress and ive started putting a little muscle/weight on already. ( I am 5'10 131 pounds though..)This is my problem though: every single day before i go to campus to take my classes, I shower, put on decent/nice clothes, shave, do my hair. every day. I do what I need to do to look nice/ presentable. I think its an inadequacy (sp?) thing. I look around at other guys and I feel inadequate. I convince myself that I am dumb, ugly, have nothing to say to females or males. My conversational skills when talking to random people are sad.. I just dont know how to start or keep a conversation going.. it seems like I am the one who always has to WORK to keep a conversation going.. ahh I just dont know. I just dont feel satisfied. I feel like I dont have enough friends, male or female, nor getting enough interest from females in general. It seems like everyone thinks my roommate and good friend is hot and they almost always go for him immediately with no interest in me.. pisses me off...

5. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

Well the best way to have a flowing conversation is if you're talking to someone ou have a lot in common with. Because then not only will you be pushing the conversation foward, they will be too. So find things in common first. Ask his/her fave music, movies, etc. then discuss that when you find one in common. Don't get jealous that your room mate might get all the girls. Because remmeber "It's not about getting good cards, it's about playing the cards you get well." That's all. So no matter you're situation, make the best of it.

6. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Its not a physical thing , you are mentally screwed up thinking your not worth this or that , STOP IT!. Your a human being and your worth as much as any given human being. You just have to start to love and accept yourself for who you are , even if your face gets bitten off by a pittbull, you must still be able to love yourself. You need to support and believe in yourself unconditionally.

7. 311-420

311-420 New Member

i have the same problem, some days i'll have tons of confidence and then i'll wake up the next morning and it will be gone. if only i could keep that going i might be able to get a relationship..good luck