SRS Yikes....

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by chucklenut, Sep 20, 2007.

1. chucklenut

chucklenut New Member

I almost got kicked out of highschool and dropped out, lost my job, lost my beutiful girlfriend, moved out of my house because i cannot stand my family anymore, someone i thought was a friend was mocking me when I wasnt there about my dream to be a Cop (but i cant because ive fucked up a little too much). im in debt with 3 dealers that no one wants to be in debt with, my friends cause way too fucking much drama........

i drink almost every night, same with smoking pot. in about 3 hours im gonna do it again. my life is kind of in a daze.

advice on how to escape? i quit doing very hard drugs and life's still going down the shitter each week..:sadwavey:

2. deleterious

deleterious OT Supporter

stop doing drugs and trying to drink your problems away?

3. nsane

nsane New Member

ASAP - get into an alternative school / GED program if you can. If it's still possible, get back into High School. If there's anything that will set you back in life, it will be not graduating from HS or not having GED.

I can't blame the friend for mocking your cop dreams though - based on what little you've told us it's like the exact opposite of what you'd want a cop to be. Cops I've talked to said that having one experience with drugs, ever, will prevent you from becoming a cop, even if you didn't get caught for it.

It's good that you're getting off drugs. You should also try to get off the alcohol - the younger you are the more easy it is to form long term addictions/habits with alcohol.

And since you're not in school right now, get a job and pay the dealers whatever you owe them, then never buy again...