Yet Another S100 Thread

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by JointBeaker, Jun 15, 2003.

1. JointBeaker

JointBeaker packaging engineer #2 OT Supporter

I always seem to go out too late to start actually doing the whole car, but, I really like how the hood turned out. :cool:

-2 passes with Fine Cut Cleaner (MG)
    Here's where I didn't know what to do first, so, maybe it was a good thing only the hood was done. I had both MG Show Car Glaze 7 and S100 SEC.
    -1 pass w/SEC, and then one with SCG. I kinda figured they are both kind of the same thing, am I correct in that assumption?
    -finished it up with one pass of S100, and planning on the second tomorrow morning, just to fool around I guess.

airing up tires at SA
    [​IMG]

here's the best shot I could get of what I have left on the surface. Still some very small marks, no real gouges, but, you can kind of see them near the sun spot.
    [​IMG]

clouds reflecting, not a super sunny day by any means
    [​IMG]

mandatory S100/terrycloth pic
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and then, just as a reference, my car's a 98, I don't think it's ever been waxed, but still seems pretty reflective. :dunno: Anyhow, not too bad for a 5yr old car.

Click Me:
    http://www.pepsishine.com/upload/0888.jpg
    http://www.pepsishine.com/upload/0889.jpg

2. Jackhole

Jackhole New Member

You're correct in that Meguiar's #7 and S100 SEPC are products with the same use. Just use one or the other, I use Clearkote's Vanilla Moose.

3. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

You might want to consider switching to microfiber towels-they are a lot softer than even the softest terry cloth towels.

Your hood looks great-typical S100 depth!