TAT yet another frenum question

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by willisJ, Oct 27, 2004.

1. willisJ

willisJ what u talkin bout?

More for the ladies, but if any guys have gotten feedback on this, it'd be cool to hear to.

I got my frenum pierced a couple months ago, my girl has liked it until recently when she says it's been hurting her enough to be a problem. Obviously, if it's a problem for her, it's a problem for me and the frenum is on the way out.. I'm not really the biggest fan of this though. So my thought it that maybe switching out to a cbb from a straight bar might help? Anybody have any thoughts / experience on this I'd appreciate it.

wJ

2. white lightnin

white lightnin New Member

I am still in the healing phase, but I'd also be interested in hearing about using a cbr or cbb in the piercing later down the road.

3. Special

Special I have nipples, can you milk me?

all i can tell you is that i have a straight bar . works for me. perhaps the size is too big? maybe the balls are too big if they're hurting her

4. willisJ

willisJ what u talkin bout?

yeah.. as much as I liked it, not worth keeping.. so :sadwavey: frenum.

now the problem is i'm thinking of what other peircings I could get that wouldn't hurt her.. and she's upset that I had to take it out so I think I have free reign to get a pa and see what happens with that :naughty: