MMA Yessssssssssssssssssssssss (spoiler)

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by GhostZ, Apr 16, 2006.

1. GhostZ

GhostZ New Member

Go Tim!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bowdown:

2. Sammo

Sammo New Member

I couldn't get the PPV tonight :)wtc:) but I just read that in the main forum thread

good for him, glad he was able to show people what's up

3. TQ

TQ OT Supporter

4. Sammo

Sammo New Member

The Miletich team just needs someone to enter into the 205 lbs division, get the belt and they will have the championship in every division :rofl:

This is including Franklin, as he is affiliated with Horn etc as far as I know

5. GhostZ

GhostZ New Member

Arlovski rocked Tim with a right...Tim went to the ground but kicked out. Time was wobbled but threw a great counter right as AA walked in. Dropped AA to his knees and Tim was on top of him throwing punches until the fight was stopped.

Very surprising outcome but puts a big ole smile on my face!

6. RMarks

RMarks New Member

Anybody else annoyed they decided to talk for the last 20 minutes of the broadcast instead of showing the 2 other fights that didn't go out of the first round? It was a good event, but I want more fights in 3 hour timeslot.

7. Maestro Nobones

Maestro Nobones Great Job! - GLAD DADS CREW

yeah I got to see the fight, and AA definately got overconfident throwing that huge right again and tim pushed the button

8. GRiP_DRiVER

GRiP_DRiVER New Member

I was pissed about the Tito fight. Fuck tito. Forrest won the last 2 rounds no question. oh well. I was expecting a lot of good fights and I wasn't to happy with any of them. I'm still mad.

9. Rodthrower18

Rodthrower18 New Member

Fuckin :werd: I mean yea TUF3 is making me hate Tito LESS but the fact still remains that Forrest Shoulda had that fucking fight, if only he coulda stood up a LITTLE bit sooner there would've been absolutely no fucking question. At the very least Tito showed our man a little respect, he still needs to appologize to Chuck and Randy and an assload of other ppl. So im not necesarily on the Fuck Tito bandwagon but I aint far from it.

10. GRiP_DRiVER

GRiP_DRiVER New Member

This is very not like the Penn v GSP fight. Penn lost outright. He did well in the first round then quit. IF you know how to score you know that you can't just take somebody down... you have to do something with it. Tito did nothing after taking him down in the thrid. Forrest did more after benig taken down and then go the escape. That should have been worth more then the take down that did nothing. I'll shut up now though. I'm just still not to happy with Tito. I'm with rodthrower18 though... I have a lot more respect for tito now then I did a month ago.

In other news... I still can't belive AA got knocked out. I saw him fall after a little tap on the chin and I almost cried. I guess Silvia was right about AA having a weak jaw. AA dedicated to much to the right hook and missed. Then his head fell right onto Silvia's uppercut/hook thing(he found a hole and went after it). :wtc:

11. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

hey ASSHOLE you're supposed to put spoilers in goddamn brackets if it's the first post.

NOW I KNOW HOW THE FIGHT IM DOWNLOADING WILL TURN OUT THANKS A LOT.

12. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

Simply pathetic. If I wanted to see a boxing match I'd watch HBO. These guys really make UFC look like shit. I think I saw ONE kick in that match and it was by Arlovski and didn't even have any power. The rest of the time it was Silvia doing his retarded shuffle with a shitty guard up and Arlovski throwing terrible punches that completely exposed his head.

If you paid for this event I feel sorry for you.

13. Rodthrower18

Rodthrower18 New Member

That's part of why I dont like most of the heavyweight fights but watever, thank god for stv I wouldve been pissed to have to pay $40 for that shit :bowdown:

14. GSPFAN

GSPFAN New Member

GRiP_DRiVER, DID you see the GSP - Penn fight? I am guessing not, or else you are a MMA n00b.
    I am one of the biggest GSP fans and I can at least admit, had it not been for the take downs Penn would have won.
    Go to UFC.TV, look up the rules and scoring, then come back and post about the topic here. Sorry bro, just hate hearing people argue stuff, just to argue. your way off.
    On a similar note, Penn is almost as grossly cocky as Tito haha.