TAT Yeah so....painkillers? :hs:

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by joy division, Dec 19, 2004.

1. joy division

joy division New Member

I've gone through 2 separate 3 hour sessions on my ribs (as some of you know); both were extremely painful...My first session I kept squirming because of the pain- I can't explain it but it wasn't good for the outline and he had to widen the lines in some parts (you can't tell luckily).

So anyway...after my last session my artist said that its fine to take percaset (sp?) or something like that to help the pain while its going on :hs: . Normally pain is a big part of the process that I like, but when I have another 6 hours left on this same rib/side in a rather short period of time his words are ringing in my ears. I go back january second, and I think I can get some painkillers of any kind.

aaaanyway :mb:

MY QUESTION:

Has anyone had experience with pain killers? I can get someone to drop me off/pick me up if they make you useless...I've just never had any pain killers in my life except for dentistry stuff so I know nothing about their effects.

Thanks for the help, and please don't just say "stfu pussy deal with it" unless you have had 12 hours of work done on your ribs :) (the other side is going to be thuuuuuuuuuuuper ^_^ )

2. Soul_On_Fire

Soul_On_Fire And the taste of the poison on her lips..

Ive taken a few different ones and never had any problems driving.. just alittle out of it for awhile.. the effects can be different on different people. id say just have someone do the driving just because you cant gauge what they will do to you.

3. Neuman

Neuman New Member

fock...my main experiance w/painkillers is usin them w/beer...

perks are pretty sweet! haha. it'll probably take the pain away some, but it's not like it will make you numb or anything. and you shouldnt be toooo out of it when taking some...but deffinatly...happy? i dont know, hard to explain to someone who hasnt experiaced it. i would deffinatly recommend getting someone to drive you though.

good luck.

4. joy division

joy division New Member

I don't expect it to numb like a local anasthetic or anything, but I would expect a percentage of the pain to go away :dunno:

When I was hungover (not good for tats) it didn't hurt as bad down on my groin area :hs:

5. joy division

joy division New Member

It would be a major PITA to do 6 different 1 hour sessions imo...I drive 2 hours to get to this place :hs:

6. Denno

Denno Genuine Mong

painkillers usually thin the blood, so chances are you'll bleed more. Similar effect to alcohol.

7. joy division

joy division New Member

Yeah....all I know is my artist suggested them to me- so I doubt he is concerned about that (he said it was fine to take some). He only mentioned percaset and one other- nothing about vicodin though.

8. joy division

joy division New Member

Yeah they all say that, my shop is top 3 in denver...They say don't be high or drunk or anything. My artist has been working for 12 years or so and does amazing work, so I trust him.

9. Tobe

Tobe New Member

The tatt looks the goods so far. But ouch?

10. Outkasted

Outkasted New Member

I seriously doubt that it will make a huge difference. You can try it, but youll probably just end up biting the bullet. Just think about how pimp it will be when it's over.

11. joy division

joy division New Member

meh I did 3 hours last time without pks, just music...only 3 hours left on this side :hs:

12. TampaGirl813

TampaGirl813 Guest

I tried to take a percocet once, and puked my guts out...It's not painful enough (IMO) to have to take a painkiller anyway, and I have a fair amount of tattoo's and piercings!

13. joy division

joy division New Member

ribs > pain . I don't anything else would hurt as bad. I could probably sit through 10 hours on my back as easily as 3 on my ribs.