Yeah... I suck with teh women...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Achmiel, Mar 9, 2006.

1. Achmiel

Achmiel Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshi

Went out last night with a group of friends and a girl I kinda dig hangs out with them too... A buddy and I stopped at the bar for a drink, and my other friends are there, but they are about to leave to go to another bar and tell us we should go. One of my buddies says I should call "Girl" and ask her to come up since she's bored (a couple of my friends work with "Girl" and know her pretty well - we all just recently started parting together). I just met "Girl" last week and have her number and have talked on the phone once and text one-another a couple times.

So I call and say "I'm calling to tell you to get to the bar!" Shes like "I'm already at the other bar" - I'm like cool - see you soon... I'm thinking we'll get to hangout, shoot the shit, yada, yada...

Well, I get there and say hi and there's basically no other convo. for the rest of the night. She was there with a good girlfriend of hers and they were into deep convo. the whole night. I think she even left w/o saying goodbye... I think I'm not on the radar right now...

Sucks to be Ach. Oh well...

2. XsLiCk

XsLiCk New Member

next time be more persistent in talking to her... i mean i wouldnt come on too strong but just try and weasel your way into the conversation if you can. I mean if its something way too personal i dont think you can join that so its not your fault. and maybe you are on her radar...

3. Achmiel

:werd:

I tried, but I felt I needed to back off. I think we were making a bit of eye contact here and there. And we were all sitting in one part of the bar area, and they had moved to another, she had put her purse and phone at our table, and came back to pick them up and told us to "come over to where we are and we'll hang out..." So that was kinda a good sign. Plus I had a buddy with me who hasn't hung out with that "circle of friends" before, so I was trying to make sure he was comfortable and all... :sigh: it's hard to be a social butterfly sometimes :hs:

Maybe I should playfully give her shit for not saying goodbye :dunno:

4. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

I'd stop trying. If she were interested, she would have ditched her friend.

She sounds cold and rude, to not even talk to you? Fuck that. Don't waste your time or effort.

5. HoodRich

HoodRich Professional Street Nigga OT Supporter

they're nothing to each other, only slight aquaintances what obligation is she under to talk to him?

Have you asked her to go out with just you alone somewhere yet? If you wanna date her, then ask her out on a date. Not really much to it, there are only 2 answers she can give you.

6. Achmiel

I think I'll give her a call next week and try to set something up... If she's not keen, then cool. No big deal :dunno:

7. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

None whatsoever, and that is exactly my point! If she doesn't know him at all, but would LIKE to, she would at least have made some effort to be polite and invite him into the conversation. If she didn't, it kind of speaks volumes, don't you think? I personally know that if I wanted to get to know someone, and was with a friend, I would introduce them to my friend at the *very* least. It's called being polite.

She doesn't strike me as that, not based on what I am reading here. Of course, not actually being there and seeing what happened makes it hard to know what the hell actually happened, and therefore my opinion is really just full of shit. :mamoru:

There's three answers she can give you, actually, two are yes and one is no:

1. Yes, I'd love to!
    2. Yes, I'd love to, but I can't that night. How about Wednesday?
    3. Yes, I'd love to, but I can't, I have other plans. (or any excuse.)

#1 and #2 are yes, #3 is an excuse which is a resounding NO. #3 is NOT a "please ask me more" or "please ask again."

But yes, ask her on a date - you've got her number, clearly, so what are you waiting for? Make it a mid-day coffee date so you can talk and get to know her...