yea... kinda embarrased but i need some help (i think?)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by gourmizz, Nov 23, 2005.

1. gourmizz

gourmizz New Member

k, heres the deal, im 15 years old, and i have had sex only 3 times. My problem is that it is very hard for me to get a boner right before, it seems like im nervous about her parents walking in, mine walking in, or maybe just about the sex! is this normal for a first timer to have trouble the first few times getting hard?

:o

2. GA_Dyme

GA_Dyme doggah!

yes babe it's normal.....next sub: ur 15 years old! u have ur whole life ahead of u. Slow Down. there will always be girls with pussys, trust me

3. gourmizz

gourmizz New Member

any way's to get over this?

4. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Yeah, keep it in your pants for a couple more years. :hsugh:

5. b-dizzle

b-dizzle Corporate Man-whore

weren't u saying in OT how your gf swallows all the time? Just get her to blow you for a bit before doing the deed

Foreplay ftw

6. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:werd: Its your bodies way of telling you that you shouldnt be having sex.

It will continue all your life though, you just learn how to deal with it. Sometimes it just doesnt work :dunno:

7. Astaroth

Astaroth New Member

Eh, I really don't see why you're having sex if you're so nervous and hung-up on getting caught in the act (or 15, but I'll let others have their say there). If you have to do it, do it when the parents aren't around, or somewhere that you have garunteed privacy.

If you're afraid while having sex, just how much enjoyment are you getting out of it anyway? Put yourself in a more relaxed environment, and you might find your anxiety dissipates, and that it helps things. Other than that, just take it easy bro. You're young yet, and you've got a lot of life ahead - sex, like a fine wine, is something that you need to wait till things have matured a bit to get the most out of.

8. quid

quid I Piss Excellence OT Supporter

try growing up first.... or just start a preggo scare thread in a few months :dunno:

9. C.K.

C.K. New Member

Performance anxiety sucks! If you cant get over ur anxiety... go to ur local nutrition store or gas station and get those "STAMINA RX" pills they charge like a dollar for 2... and 2 will keep you up all night no matter how shit faced! :eek5:

10. Mojo

Mojo New Member

whatever you do, wrap it up and invest $10 for a preg test after the excitement to be safe.

11. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

NO!

Read my damned sticky before you start a preggo scare thread! :squint:

12. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

wtf? why would you get a preg test just for fun? :nuts:
    you will know soon enough if there is a problem.

13. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:werd: Hey look, it's the blind leading the blind!

[​IMG]

Seriously.... at 15 you aren't necessarilly old enough to be "fully functioning" where physical development is concerned, and obviously you aren't mature enough to handle it either. Again, I say keep it in your pants a couple more years.

14. Mojo

Mojo New Member

i had an incident where the condom broke during intercourse. im glad i caught that before i busted my load inside her.
    i can only imagine a couple still contuning their intercourse without knowing their condom has burst or leaked.
    reason why i said the preg test is to assure it. waiting for a sign of sympton* could be too late. and too scare the thread starter by using the word preg

15. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

You're still going to have to wait for some amount of time though. It's not like you can take a pregnancy test immediately after unprotected intercourse.
    You might want to be a little more specific, especialy if the thread starter is as inexperienced as he is.
    Pregnancy tests can only be taken up to 5 days before a missed period (and only certain brands- read the box!) and are most effective the closer to the start of the missed period (or after it was supposed to have begun).

16. gourmizz

gourmizz New Member

im going to try to not jerk off as much, i used to jerk off at least once a day, now im gonna limit it to once every 3 days, if that