Yaz

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by runawaycamel, Jan 30, 2009.

1. runawaycamel

runawaycamel New Member

So I do realize that the pill reacts differently for everyone, but I'd just like some sensible reviews of this pill from ya'll =)

I previously tried ortho tricyclen and ortho tricyclen lo and both thoroughly sucked. They made anxious and psycho and my leg started really hurting for no apparent reason.

So, anyways, I've seen a lot of good and a lot of bad reviews on the internet about Yaz...I have a 2 month sample thing, but am getting all nervous to try it (because of previous pill experiences). So, if you've been on it or know someone who has been...how did it go? :noes:

2. fray

fray New Member

Search the vag, or vag archives. I know we have had this topic numerous times and if I recall there were many favorable opinions for yaz.

3. D7

D7 OT Supporter

^

I had a friend who was on Yaz and she loved it. I was on the pill and switched around for minor reasons but never went to Yaz. I wouldn't worry about switching to find something you're comfortable with. All of my doctors were willing to do what made me feel most comfortable and I never had any horrible reactions from transitioning.

4. runawaycamel

runawaycamel New Member

I'm actually not sure how to search on here, I suppose I'll look around and see if I can figure it out.

5. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

you can google the different pill names and it will pull up different forums where people post their reactions to each pill. its still going to be different for everyone though, so the best way to see if its the right pill for you is to test it out

a friend of mine was on yaz and she had horrible (and i mean HORRIBLE) mood swings. ive had other friends that had no reaction.

6. 1.8t

1.8t Member

My ex-g/f was on Yaz and she had real bad mood swings too. I never thought it was because of the BC, but now I am not so sure

7. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

I take microgestin, and it works wonderfully. Also, the one that goes in your are, implanon, I've heard nothing but good things about.