MMA yay neck injury

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by xinster, Dec 1, 2006.

1. xinster

xinster New Member

lawlz. x rays tomorrow.

From my halfguard, he just kept driving and driving, with my spine resting softly, caressed by the blade of his forearm. I havent tapped to that since the first week so i didnt really think it was something I was gonna tap to. But then, as he put more and more pressure i had to tap as something went wrong. Obviously, huge strength difference.

I iced it for like 10 minutes, it only hurts to move my head back and to the right. I don't think its serious, but it definitely qualifies as an injury, the pain is still there.

2. Maestro Nobones

Maestro Nobones Great Job! - GLAD DADS CREW

was he a new guy? seems like a green thing to do, if he's not then it's an asshole thing to do.

3. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

ice and motrin.

when i hurt my neck/back, i ice it for 15-20 min every hour, and take 800mg of motrin, 3 times a day. it heals MUCH faster this way.

4. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

Man if somebody keeps going full power and doesn't get the idea of practicing with soft blows, I'd get sick of that bull shit and give them a good tap on the button, then they'd see what's up. God it pisses me off when people have no sparring ethics/awareness.

5. xinster

xinster New Member

no, he wasn't new, he was a fresh guy with better technique than me. I had just gotten through several minutes of going with a 200 pound total fucking noob though, and im 148 lbs. I mean, the fat noob was so much stronger than me he literally kimurad me with 1 arm like twice.

6. xinster

xinster New Member

oh yeah, so i took x rays and theres nothing wrong, says il be fine in 4 days. im wearing this "hey look at me im a dumbass" neckbrace, and got some cool painkillers cause im friends with a physical therapist guy. thankfully its friday so i wont have to wear this shit to school.

7. xinster

xinster New Member

ugh, man this sucks :p. well, at least its the weekend and i can eat plenty of nice food and watch anime :)

8. DOHChi

DOHChi New Member

naruto:gfight: