SRS Yay! Another girl in my mind, and I actually know this one....

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Dorn, Sep 23, 2005.

1. Dorn

Dorn New Member

I posted a thread about a girl in one of my classes that I hadn't talked to. Didn't talk to her again this week, she wasn't there.

However, I've started talking to another girl, and I'm really into this one. First off, she's one of my co-workers. Secondly, she just broke up with her boyfriend, after myself and another guy at work really made her realize how shitty of a guy he was.

I guess it kind of started last Friday. There was a party going on with some peole from work, her boyfriend wouldn't come to pick her up from work, so I told her to go to the party with me. We had been joking around all day about us hooking up, me taking her on a date, all that stuff. Party comes, nothing happens between us. She however did completely trashed, and ended up getting incredibly sick and throwing up in the toilet. I though, and still do think one of the guys that showed up later on slipped her something, but who knows. Anyways, I stayed with her for a few hours that night taking care of her. Called her the next day a couple times to see how she was doing, she didn't answer. She ended up calling me back later that night and we talked for a good two hours about a lot of stuff.

Sunday comes, and I go out with some friends from work for bowling, and she's there with some other friends. We were texting each other for some time while we were there, then I got home around 2 and called her. Stayed up until about 4 talking with her, and that's when things really started to come out. She said she was really interested in me, she's had some interest in me since she started working there back in March, but she's had a boyfriend for almost the entire time. I told her I had interest in her too, blah blah blah.

Monday rolls around, and I went over to her house to help her dad hook up some home theater stuff, and chilled there for a bit afterwards talking to her. Didn't really talk about what was talked about the night before though. I went to my parent's house to have dinner, then back to my house and got online. We talked online for 3 hours or so, then on the phone for another 2. Again, things came out about the two us really liking each other and everything. She finally said "I am really interested, but I have a boyfriend so I can't do anything right now."

Enter Tuesday, and exit boyfriend. I got home from class, and she was online. We talked for half an hour or so, then she stopped responding. Finally responded by saying she was on the phone with her boyfriend, then a few minutes later told me it was over with him. She called me shortly after, and we talked about what happened with him and her thoughts on it. She wasn't happy, but she wasn't exactly sad either. Then she got upbeat again talking about how we could start hanging out more since it was over between them. During the whole night, I was sitting there thinking she's exactly like the ex girlfriend that I had missed for so long and finally got over.

Wednesday comes, and we work together that day. She was going over to one of our coworker's house to drink, and said she'd call me when she got there. Myself and a buddy went out to grab something to eat, then went over there. Interesting night. Found out a lot about her as far as her past and everything. We ended up cuddling up on the couch for the majority of the night, then I took my buddy home and went back over there and fell asleep with her on the couch for a while. I left there around 4:30 or so thinking things were looking up.

Thursday comes, and during the day she came into work to see me and we talked for a bit then. She again goes over to the coworker's house that night, and I go over there as well. Completely different night. She rarely sat next to me, much less said much of anything to me. There were some other people over there, so I didn't say anything at the time. After everyone had left, I sat there for a few minutes and she was laying on the floor. I got up and said I was heading home, and she got up and gave me a huge hug. I whispered in her ear "So what happened between last night and tonight?" in regards to her seemingly have no interest in me. She said she does have interest in me, but isn't sure what she wants right now. She doesn't think she can get attached to someone again right now. I sat there for a few minutes thinking about what to say, and couldn't say anything. Said I was heading home, gave her a kiss on the cheek and left. On the drive home, I wanted to turn around so badly, go back and just hold her, but knew I couldn't for my sake.

I'm not sure what the fuck to do on this. I'm digging this girl so much. I haven't thought about a girl like this for a long, long time. I'm getting some big time mixed signals from her though, and I'm not sure what to think of them. One night she wants me, the next night she doesn't. What to do on this? I don't work with her again until Tuesday, we both have Monday off. I've thought about just not talking to her until I get there Tuesday. I've thought about just waiting and calling her Sunday when her mom and sister have left. I've thought about just waiting until Monday and calling her in the afternoon to see if she wants to go out to dinner that night. I don't know.

Someone, give me advice on this. I need help, like bad. I don't want to put myself in this position of falling for a girl badly that I'm getting really mixed signals about. Then again, I want her, and I'm not sure how hard to pursue it.

2. RotiEatter

RotiEatter New Member

I'm in something similar myself man...

She's still not completely over her boyfriend, they will probably get back together. My advice, just be yourself and don't bother her too much. If you annoy her, you'll ruin it.

Just let her know how you feel and that you are willingly to take it slow/work with her... But tell you can't wait forever.

3. B_RowL

B_RowL OT Supporter

:werd: Just give her space man. Relax and let things unfold

4. Dorn

Dorn New Member

I don't think they'll get back together. They got back together once about a month and a half ago, and she's just now realized how shitty of a guy he was. When I was taking care of her the other night, he sent her a text message saying "Don't suck any cock", then sent her a voicemail saying "Hey, it's me, just seeing where you are. Call me. And don't suck anyone's cock." He would only come see her if he was in the area. She had to beg him to get a ride to work. Just wasn't what a boyfriend should be.

5. RotiEatter

RotiEatter New Member

Yeah, I see what you are saying, But think about the fact that she has been putting up with it for awhile and most girls will deal with it.

I had a friend that retreated his girl like shit ... called her a whore, slut, all that usual crap and she loved him and wanted to marry him. It was pathetic, but girls are stupid man. Well, a lot of them are.

I mean, in your best interest I hope she doesn't get back with him.

6. Dorn

Dorn New Member

So all my good (girl) friends at work have been telling to just lay off calling her for right now, play the "hard to get" role. Thing is, that's not me, and I hate it. I want to call her. I want to talk to her. I want to act like I'm interested, not play games to show I'm interested in her. I fucking hate this.

Oh, and she called me tonight. I got a call from one of the girls at work asking me where I was (I was supposed to go to a party with them), and I told her I'd leave in a bit. I had an odd feeling she was at the party. I left half an hour later or so, and I was pulling up, my phone rang. It was her. She was asking me if I was mad at her, and I told her I had no reason to be mad. Then she was asking me what was wrong, and I said I had a lot of stuff going through my head, and she asked me what all it was. I didn't tell her. After a few minutes, I told her I'd just give her a call sometime later.

I don't know what to do. I want to see her so badly on Monday, take her out to dinner or just go out somewhere simple to hang out, alone. Or should I just wait until Tuesday when we work with each other again? I don't know, it's hard.