FRK Yaoi... at Wal-Mart

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by razi, Jan 23, 2007.

1. razi

razi New Member

yeah, you heard correctly. Someone's so going to get fired for this.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_query=yaoi&search_constraint=0&ic=24_0&ref=null

a few... excerpts:

"This is yaoi at its most extreme: graphic scenes of loving between a college professor and his student, a bar-hopper & some thugs who kidnap him, members of a corrupt soccer team and a tentacle monster who's hot for a pair of twin bishounen. Nothing is left to the imagination! Mature and explicit content."

"In Volume 3 of the ultra popular, kinky, sex-full Yaoi Hentai, you'll see tentacle monster Trach nailing an unsuspecting bus rider, a poor bishonen with his wiener caught in a fence hole and the perv friend who helps, a yaoi take on the "Aristocrats" joke, hot loving with a Sultan's slave and more! Explicit yaoi content. For readers 18+ only!"

"A brand new anthology series of guys in love with guys. First, prisoners of a medieval circus unite against their wicked ringmaster. Then a tale of forbidden love between members of two rival gangs in modern Tokyo. The final tale is of a boy who escapes two sadistic hillbilly captors and recovers from their torture with the help of a romantically vulnerable cop. Our top talent comes together for this brand new yaoi anthology!"

I laugh. I laugh heartily.

2. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

God damn I hate the aristocrats so much.

3. armond

armond New Member

WOW, talk about a bad day for the manager LOL

4. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

free speech entitlement.

5. The Repair Man

The Repair Man New Member

paging Mr. Urbi, Paging Mr Urbi, your wanted in the hentai section Thank you.

That is funny for so many reasons.

6. The Secretary

lawl worthy i must say

7. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

8. Mighty_Zeus

Mighty_Zeus Guest

I don't see anything wrong with them selling them there, but it is a bit hypo when they REFUSE to sell cd's with explicit content. They may sell cd's marked explicit, but they are not the true, full versions of the songs.

If I ever get a terminal disease and something happens to my Family. The Wal-Mart cult is going down, just for my personal satisfaction.

9. korrosion

korrosion New Member

Out of stock, out of stock, out of stock, out of stock... Looks like someone bought them out. I wonder if they bought hand cream at the same time :mamoru:

10. GMACK24

GMACK24 Active Member

Product Not Found![​IMG][​IMG]We're sorry, but the item you are looking for cannot be found.[​IMG]Please use either our search tool, or browse the virtual aisles by clicking on a department icon above.[​IMG][​IMG]Thanks again for visiting Walmart.com!

11. The Secretary

Its there perogative to sell it and my perogative not to buy it, it is a choice made by both parties.

Im not condeming either side of the aisle.