Yamahoo-ha Seca II: Good starter bike??

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by abortedkatfetus, Jun 30, 2005.

1. abortedkatfetus

abortedkatfetus Trolling AE

Hello all :wavey: I am new to the forum :naughty:

Well, I have decided to get my motorcycle license so I can look cool and weave in and out of traffic :o

Anyway, I read ProStreet's sticky and I think the Seca II's would make a good affordable 1st bike :dunno:

But, I need to get your opinions first :wavey:

2. mnewell

mnewell Lucy.

Yes. A Yamaha Seca II would make a good starter bike.

But you won't look cool weaving in and out of traffic on it. No bike can do that.

3. abortedkatfetus

:o

4. asshole

asshole dont eat yellow snow! OT Supporter

yes they are cheap and easy to start on 600cc is a great starter size engine. Only thing is there are other bikes out there for similar price and size engine so just be sure to check all the compeitiors . Like suzuki has a BanditS or something like that.. which is the same price but its a little better of a bike.

Oh and PLEASE DONT WEAVE in and out of traffic! Thats the stupidest thing you could ever do on a bike! Oh and this is coming from someone who's riddin bikes all my life and was Hit by a truck back in Oct.1995! I currently ride a nighttrain harley and id reccomend a small cruizer or a sportster to start out on anyday!
    Any questions feel free to ask away and always wear a helmet!
    The only time i wore mine is the time i needed it and i been wearing one ever since!

5. nailcrazy

nailcrazy New Member

Weird about only wearing it that first time is when ya needed it..

Friend called me monday, he lives in ohio or some shit now and has been riding and stunting his sv650 for a month or so now with NO HELMET AND NO JACKET... He told me this and i yelled at him pretty good.. Next day he grabbed the helmet thinking of what i said about him being a dad and whatnot... THAT DAY he looped cracked the helmEt wore it down totally and got road rash everywhere/broken leg. If he wasnt wearing it he said forsure he'd be dead...Took a huge CHUNK out of the helmet. Kinda strange how things workout sometime... Now of course he would never ride again without a helmet and a leather jacket..

6. asshole

asshole dont eat yellow snow! OT Supporter

yeah its strange alright... i dont question it anymore i just accept it but im sure theres a higher power at work :big grin:

7. ragnarok

ragnarok nuclear launch detected

you can if you have this bike :coold:

[​IMG]

8. abortedkatfetus

9. noxxs

noxxs New Member

it'd be a better starter bike than say a gixxer or r6, but if you're starting out scratch, you'd be better off starting on a bike that has no fairing so you wont give two shits about when you drop it, because well, it happens, and usually fairly easy when you're starting out, shit even when you've been riding for years and you just get careless and forget a kickstand or something. but i can almost garuntee that you'll drop your first bike.