xbox360/ media connection proplem

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by SmokeDog420, Mar 3, 2007.

1. SmokeDog420

SmokeDog420 New Member

Here's my problem. I have a Wireless-g cable gateway(WCG200). My 360 is connected wired to the gateway. I also have a xp machine wired to it also. My 360 picks up that Pc just fine using media connect.
    I recenlty installed another Pc in the house. IM using the -Linksys Compact Wireless-G USB Network Adapter with SpeedBooster WUSB54GSC - for it to connect to the gateway wirelessly. This is the machine that has media center on it. I've disabled firewalls, even completely erased them on that machine to no avail. My Pc and 360 arent seeing each other somehow. I have media player 11 on it also. Which also cannot share with the 360.

How ever, I can share files with the other Pc no problem.

Please someone tell me how to get my (wired)360 and my (wireless)media player PC working with each other. The 360 and both PC's connect to the internet fine. Help them become friends please.

Also, when I do ping test the wireless Pc will ping my wired xp machine but fails when I try the 360.

:sadwavey:

2. SmokeDog420

SmokeDog420 New Member

Just a littel update.. I just put the wireless adapter on the working wired Pc, and my 360 couldnt see it. So its the adapter IM using. Anyone know if there are some settings either in the gateway or the adapter to help the devices see each other?