SRS Xanax question

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Paulie Walnuts, Feb 15, 2006.

1. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Im an agent of chaos

So the Dr perscribed a low doseage of Xanax until my Welbutrin can kick in. I keep reading in OTAH that the kids are taking Xanax to get fucked up. Why would you do that?

My script is for .25mg is that low? In all honesty I cannot tell any change when I take one. Should I be taking more than .25mg?

2. 2500

2500 Guest

.25 is normal for what your taking it for. its a good drug if you need it. i used to take .5 when i really needed it. i only took it on an "as-needed" basis. but, i had no problems with it, and it helped take the edge off till i was able to find a real cure for my anxiety and stuff.

3. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Im an agent of chaos

Then why are these idiots in OTAH taking like 2mg at a time?

4. 2500

2500 Guest

answered your own question, lol.

but no, i'm sure 2mg are fine if needed, but, i was very calm and relaxed after .5 do not increase your dose without first asking you Dr though.

5. Vailripper

Vailripper Daywalkers have feelings too.

because they are taking it to get high, you are taking it for its actual purpose. Its the same reason people take adderall/vicodin etc..

6. Priest Tango

Priest Tango Custom User Tits

xanax got me a DWAI. i took 6-7 bars. all i rmember that night was taking one, and waking up in my car by myself, so i figured id go home...next thing i know im getting arrested.

horrible drug to take recreationally.

7. pakman

pakman New Member

What's DWAI? And 6-7 is insane! I've taken that in an entire weekend, woke up Monday morning and had very little memory as to what I did. Never again.