GUN WTS Wilson CQB -- Pristine (SC)

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by USMCsilver, Feb 4, 2004.

1. USMCsilver

USMCsilver Active Member

Updated Post!

I have a near perfect, full-size Wilson CQB with blue Wilson case, three 8-round Wilson Combat mags, 2 Wilson Combat videos, test target, Wilson ear protection muffs, and the manual. I'll also include a new Wilson Combat recoil spring and the extra Wilson Shok-Buffs I have. Oh, and I have a $100 Galco Paddle holster that I can include as well. It is a model FED212B. Lastly, there is a set of stainless Torx-head grip screws that will go along with the package along with the factory OD slot head grip screws.

Like I said, the gun is in superb condistion. There is not a scratch on it and it has no holster wear. The only marks on it are on the face of the hammer from firing pin contact and a little wear on the back of the trigger from it being pulled. There may be 400 rounds through the gun.

If intersted, e-mail me. [email protected]. Or you can get me with AOL Instant Messenger at USMCsilver.

Price is $1,600 shipped. Please add the 3% for Pay Pal. I am willing to trade this towards a H&K 91, 93, or 94. Of course, I am willing to add a couple hundred bucks to even things up.

I will do FTF sales/trades anywhere in SC as long as you're willing to meet half-way.

More pictures here: http://webpages.charter.net/usmcsilver/wilson

[​IMG]

2. DC

DC OT Supporter

Damn that is a nice gun. If I wouldn't have to float a loan just to buy it I'd snatch it up :big grin: